Chapter Four (4).

Mommy and Daddy!
———

R U B B I N G  M Y
temples I was in front of Katsuki's house. Maybe he changed his mind last minute? Checking my phone anxiously no texts, maybe that's a good thing? Maybe not? Shouldn't someone text you before going to their house? He had left me on read when I said I was coming, nothing to worry about right? Gah! This man is totally not giving me the right signals!

"Mommy!" Akemi groans tugging on my firm hold. "Too tight!" Letting go I chuckle nervously.

"My bad Akemi." We were standing there for a few minutes before the little boy got frustrated and rang the door bell with a few knocks. I pulled the boy back by his favourite Ground Zero bag. Remembering the fight we had earlier I sighed.

Flash back

"Akemi!" I yell in frustration, he just stood there arms crossed and head down.

"No!"

"Yes!" Attempting to grab the bag he quickly took it from my reach.

"No!" He says sniffling. At moments like this I didn't exactly feel bad for his crying, he could just listen and there would be no problems. Rubbing my temples I side eye the boy.

"You can't go to Ground Zero's home with Ground Zero things!" I attempt to explain facepalming at Akemi's behaviour.

"But mommy! I want to show Urara my toys!" He fights stomping his little feet.

"Fine. I don't want to fight with you anymore, I'm going to be late." I say finishing off my outfit for work.

End

"Bakugo...." hearing a voice on the other side of the door speak lowly but was obviously doing a horrible job. Akemi Joined my preplexed face, tilting his head he turned to me. I shrug in response. "I think there are some fans outside. how did they find your house?" They worryingly question, though a familiar voice replied with a grunt.

"They're not fans, Kirishima you dumbass, they're my friends."

"You're friends with fans that wear Ground Zero merch?" The person attempts to prove a point only to get laughed at by a frustrated Bakugo.

"They like me better than you I guess." The door now swung open revealing a shirtless, sweaty Ground Zero. My eyes widened, I tried to keep contact but they were threatening to drop to his v-line. Was I drooling? His jaw had droplets of sweat, his hair damp and calm then his usual style. His veins bulging out of his arms, his muscles having no effort to show, his red eyes staring me down longingly. His hands a perfect size to just cho-

"Miss L/n?" A small Urara voice questions behind Katsuki. I wave to the girl ignoring my silly fantasies. She then grins seeing Akemi. Wasting no time she pulled him into the house and they were gone.

"Bye!" I call out to Akemi but he simply ignored it too caught up with his new friend.

"So...who's she? And who's the kid?" The presumably Kirishima asks.

"This is L/n Y/n." Bakugo introduces. "And L/n this is Kirishima Ejiro, or someone you may be familiar with, Red Riot." Rolling his eyes I smile nodding. 'Not as familiar as I was with you' is what I thought of saying but it'd make me sound like a high schooler or worse, a stalker.