Chapter Twelve (12).

Party With a Celebrity.
———
Part Two (2)
———
TRIGGER WARNING NSFW

" T A K E  A N O T H E R  O N E ! "
Bakugo pushes the shot towards me accompanied by a sly grin, giving him a challenging look I snatch the drink from the table and down it, letting the burning sensation run down my throat. "So tell me..." Bakugo turned his head towards me after sipping on one of his shots like he was experimenting if he'd throw it up or not. "How'd you meet that Electrician?" Assuming 'Electrician' was Denki I was hesitant on answersing, though he was awfully more drunk than I had been- not like he'd remember.

"I worked at a coffee shop, Denki always came in and drank my coffee for two years until I had to put my entire focus on school." Honestly telling the male I pursed my lips about to ask him the same question before I had realized they went to school together- the picture in his home made it obvious.

"Why'd you say we were dating to Midoriya?" Reminding himself of the event not too long ago Bakugo shifted in his seat cupping his cheek, his blood coloured eyes looking into my own- lovingly? No no...softly...

"Thought we were?" With a grin he took another swig. Quickly calling the bartender for another shot hearing those words coming from Bakugo's mouth I drank it in such a hurry seeing my vision blur.

We kept drinking that night, it might've gotten a bit too out of hand- everything was vivid but I recalled only the beginning before I had blacked out that night.

Hearing a tune of a song Akemi and I always sang to whenever we went out, grabbing Katsuki's wrist the both of us drank another shot before busting out on the dance floor, that went on for several songs, our drunk dancing was most definitely horrendous. Similar to horny teenagers we were grinding on eachother, holding eachother close until finally— it seemed like the last song of the night —a slow song came on, even with my ears ringing I was able to focus it out and only pay attnetion to the blond I had only seen on the T.V. Our faces itched closer, him snaking his hands around my curves leaning lower for myself to touch his cheek.

"You like the smell?" Bakugo had been referring to his sweat, the nitroglycerin I adored. And how I had been sniffing him earlier in the morning. Grazing my nose against his arms I grinned nodding.

"Only Katsuki smells like this...." the slurred, confusing words that'd never leave my mouth if I had been sober.

Giving me a smile he leaned in, stopping right before my lips his eyes locked onto mine. "Gorgeous..." Were his last words before connecting our lips for a deep long awaited kiss.

Our first of many that night.

"Woah....." My heart ready to rip through my chest my cheeks beat red as he backed from the kiss, a string of saliva conecting him taking his finger on my lips to disconnect it. His thumb grazing my chin, the hottest shit I've ever experienced.

"I like the smell of you too Y/n...." Leaning down lower to my neck his nose ran along, small licks and hot puffs of air causing me to clutch onto his neck tighter with my arms.

"Stop." Gritting my cheeks he ignored and went on.

"No."

{Slight NSFW}

Licking my cheek, squishing my ass, sucking on my neck, it felt amazing....