Chapter 6

"Ron! Good to see you!" I said standing up and giving him a hug.

"Yeah, good to see you too. How's it going?" He asked.

"I've been doing fine, so anyway I remembered there's something that you need to talk with me." I said sitting back on my seat.

"I do but how about we have a meal first." He said.

"Okay then." I said.

He then walks away ang orders his food. I look to my side to see the pest hiding under the jacket, I sigh and ignored her. I hope Ron won't notice her. About a few minutes later, the meal I ordered arrived and Ron sat down across from me.

"While I wait for mine, how about we talk about random stuff?" He said.

"Sure, where to start?" I asked.

"I don't know, anywhere?" He said.

We just started our conversation while we wait for Ron's food to arrive. I noticed the pest still hiding under my jacket for no reason, I wonder why. Minutes later, his food arrived and we began eating.

"So I wanted to ask something to you." He said.

"What is it?" I said.

"It's about this upcoming play in our school, knowing how you are good at drawing at stuff. So I was wondering if you would like to help use make the props." He said.

"Props for the play? I'm not sure if I'm able to, I mean I'm more busy than the last few months but I'll see if I can get to handle that." I said.

"Really? Thanks man, it's just that some of the people I work with in the play aren't good at making props." He said.

"Hey, I heard your brother finally graduated high school." I said.

"Yeah, he did. I'm not sure if he will also be studying here, I hope not though. Don't want him to bother me all the time." He said.

I pick up one of the two donuts that I ordered and was about to eat it. When the food was inches away from my mouth, the pest suddenly stopped hiding under the jacket and snatched the donut away from me.

"Mine!" She said.

"You know you don't have to snatch it from me?! There's still on there on the table." I said glaring at her.

She then ignored me and began to eat the donut. I heavily sighed at this and then remembered something.

"Uhhh, Y/N who's that?" Ron asked pointing at the pest.

Oh crap, what should I say? How can I say this. Uh, come on think!

"Uhh, she's uh... she's.... she's my sister!" I said.

"But, didn't you told me that you're the only child?" He asked.

Augh, he's right! How can I be so stupid, come on there's possibly another way for me to reason him. Should I say that I'm babysitting her? No, that's not it. No one would ever entrust their child to me...

"Wait... are those real animal ears?" Ron pointed at her cat ears, which are currently twitching.

"Well, uhh no! Not exactly, they were just moving fake ears. She likes to wear them a lot. " I said.

"But those ears are so good to be fake. You're lying, are you perhaps hiding something from me?" He asked raising a brow.

"What makes you think of me like that?" I asked.

"Well it's kinda obvious that you're lying to me. I mean what's even the big deal about this weird, cute girl that you would have to lie?" He said.

"You see, it's um... uh..." I have nothing more to say.

The pest then finishes eating the donut and grabs the other one and began eating it. I then began to have a hard time thinking of a reason.

"If you aren't going to tell me, then I'm going to ask her." He said.

"..." I remained silent but inside I'm panicking.

"Hey, little girl. I'm going to ask you a few questions so you better listen up." He said.

The pest then stops eating and looks at him with a determined expression, she nods.

"Good now the first question is.... are those ears real?" He points at the cat ears.

She then holds her ears and nodded. Ron had a surprised yet happy expression in his face.

"I'll touch them later.... now the second question is... how did you and Y/N met?"

Wait, what?! Why is that question even added?!

"I found Chibi!" She said.

"Found? What does she mean by that, Y/N? And who's Chibi?" Ron looks at me

"That's a name she likes to call me..." I said.

"Now the other question is... what is Y/N to you?" He asked.

What in the actual- Ron I swear to my God that I will literally- Augh! I gotta think of something before the pest says something stupid!!

"Well this pest here is my pet!" I said holding her head.

"Pet?... Are you using her as a slave?" Ron asked.

"What? Pssh! I will never use someone as my slave! You know me, Ron." I said.

"Yeah, you're right... hey little girl, tell me what are you to him." He said.

Ok, I guess saying her she's my pet is probably the stupidest thing. I swear if the pest says something really out of the ordinary, I'm gonna sue her.

"Chibi is um.... he's um..." She then began to fumble with her words.

Ron looks intently at her as he waits for her response. A few words then began to repeat in my mind as I panic.

"Nixium is... Chibi's waifu!" She said.

All colors escaped my body. What she said is the stupidest thing she said.

"Waifu?" Ron repeated.

"Yesh!" She nods.

Ron takes a deep breath and looks at me dead in the eyes.

"I didn't know you were such a pedophile." He said.

"Excuse me, what?!"