Chapter 20

Damn it, damn it, damn it all!! Why does this keep happening to me?! I was having a better peaceful life since a month ago and now this pest is missing for the second time! Talk about life... now I have to delay my work for a couple of minutes, heck even an hour or so just to find her. Now where could she be...

"Augh.... come on, show up already you pest.." I mumbled.

My heart was beating faster than normal, I have to admit, I'm anxious about this. I really can't be separated from her can I?

I was speed walking around the whole school building, looking in each room and each hall. Currently, I'm in the fourth floor, while looking around I happen to look out of the window and saw something that infuriates me. It was the same guy from before who was after the pest, and now look at him, running away with her in his arm.

".... That damn magician bastard just have to ruin my day!" I clenched my fist and began running down the stairs.

Reaching the first floor, I sprint out of the school building then out of the school grounds. I was able to catch up to him and saw him running towards his two other minions. I ran faster until the two suddenly noticed me and warned their leader, he turned around and saw me, his eyes went wide. He then gave me frown and then raised his left arm.

Before I can even get near them, i suddenly halted due to some sort of orange transparent wall blocking my way. I touched the wall and realized that it came from that guy's magic, looking around, I found out that I got caged in his magic.

"You're being a burden right now. You hate this girl, don't you? Why even bother going after her if you hate her?" He said to me.

"What I feel about that pest doesn't matter, get me out of here and let me give three a beating!" I yelled in anger.

"Oh well too bad, that won't happen. We need to go now, we still have some urgent business to do. Bye." He then ran away with his two minions and the pest.

"Hey! Let me out!" I yelled banging the wall.

I form my hand into a fist and started to punch the wall multiple times in order to break it, sadly after a lit of attempts it was no avail. I kicked the wall in frustration and leaned my forehead on the wall.

That magician bastard, I swear I'll give you what you deserve when I get out of here. I'll make sure you won't ever try to get in my again!

"Hey, sir! Do you need help?!" I heard a voice of a male.

I looked to the side and saw a guy, in a police uniform. He had a worried face staring at me.

"Hey police guy, get me out of here.. I need to beat a kidnapper to a pulp.." I said to him.

................

"Uh mister? Why is Chibi inside that weird box?" Nixium asked Gideon while they are running away.

"Because he will only get in our way and will steal you away from us." Sven answered.

"You know you don't need to tell her, right?" Von said to him.

"What? Like she could do anything about it." He told him.

"Can you two just shut up and continue running." Gideon asked in an irritated manner.

"Sorry." Both of them said before turning quiet.

"We'll arrive at our destination in a couple of minutes now." Gideon said to them.

"Oh cool, finally this mission will be finally done." Von said.

"Not so fast." A familiar voice said.

"What?!" The three of them stopped running.

The three of them all had shocked expression seeing the person standing in front of them. It was non other than the Chibi himself, a cold stare gazing upon them.

"How were you able to escape my cage?" Gideon asked, glaring at him.

"I got some help, that's all. Now..." He paused, stepping forward.

He cracked his knuckles and gave them a smirk. Gideon frowned once again and grabbed a sack before carefully putting the small girl in it and putting it down.

"Let's settle this then, don't go whining that you're being outnumbered and the fact that I'm a Mage." Gideon said.

"Outnumbered or not, Mage or not, I'm still going to beat the crap out of you." He said.

"Chibi..?" The muffled voice of the small girl was heard from the sack.

"Hey pest, wait for a few moments will you?" He said to her as he prepares himself.

"I'll teach you a lesson to not mess with me again!" Gideon charges at him.

One..

Two....

Three... Four... Five...

Six.. Seven..

Eight...

Nine..

Ten... Eleven..

Twelve... Thirteen.

Fourteen...

Fifteen..

Sixteen.. Seventeen...

Eighteen... Nineteen..

Twenty...

"Hey pest." He helped her get out of the sack.

"Chibi!" She happily shouted before tackling him into a hug.

"Hey! Don't just go hugging me like that in public!" He shouted.

She just ignored his remark.

"Ugh... how annoying.. oh well, let's just head back to the theater and go home." He said before picking her up.

Nixium looked behind them and saw Gideon, Von and Sven all wounded and lying on the ground. This cause her to look in fear and shock which lead to her almost crying.

"Don't look behind! Pest like you are better off not seeing and knowing these things!" He said to her.

After walking a bit further, they then both encountered a policeman, the same policeman who helped Y/N get out of Gideon's cage.

"Young man! Are you okay?! Did you get hurt? Is she the victim? Where are the kidnappers?" He asked him all the questions in a short amount of time.

"I'm fine, the criminals are there by the way. Better catch them before they go conscious again. Anyway we'll be going now, later officer." He said before walking away.

The officer then walked a little further and soon saw the three on the ground.

"Time for you to get arrested then." The policeman said before calling for the other officers.

"Chibi! Les go buy donuts!" The small girl said to him.

"Later after I finish my work." He said to him.

"But I want now." She said.

"No.. stop being a pest for once.." He retorted.

"Nu!"