Chapter 27

I woke up to the coldness of the weather. It sent shivers around my whole body and I quickly turn up the heater. Finally once the heat is there, I stretch my body and began making breakfast. I decided to head out and buy some stuff.

Once I've finished cooking, I began to eat. The pest had just woke up and was walking in the kitchen, rubbing her eyes.

"Good morning Chibi.." She said still half asleep.

"Sit down and eat now." I spoke as I took a bite from my food.

She lazily grabbed her utensil and stick the whole food on it, then she simply eat it all in one go. I was weirded out by this and just continue eating anyway.

"Thank you for the food!" She was now wide awake and smiling.

"You're pretty energetic today." I said as I finish my breakfast.

I put the plates on the sink and went inside the bathroom with my towel. Remember that it's cold today, I ended up only taking a few minutes in the bathroom and immediately got in my clothes. I put on my jacket, socks, shoes and scarf. Now I'm all ready, I look at my phone and saw that the time is only about almost nine in the morning. Unlocking and opening the door, the pest calls for me.

"Where are you going, Chibi?" She asked.

"Just going out to buy something." I answered.

"Ooooh, me wanna come with you!" She said, her eyes sparkling.

"Fine, do as you like. Hurry up." I said, closing the door.

"Uhhhh... can you gimme a bath?" She asked shyly.

"Fine." I said in annoyance.

The two of us got in the bathroom and I started to give her a bath, she was shivering from the coldness of water. So I only gave her a quick bath and helped her get dressed.

She was now wearing the white scarf I bought for her, now that's done we soon got out of the apartment, I left the heater open so we won't be going back to a very cold home.

The two of us walk down the snowy street, the pest decided that she'll hang on my leg so she won't get left behind due to the snow. Sighing, I grab her and hold her in my arms.

"Yay! Chibi is carrying me!" She cheered.

"Shut up, I'm only doing this 'cause you walk so slow." I frowned.

About less than twenty minutes later, we arrive at the nearest gift shop. We enter inside and I place the last back on the ground. The two of us roam around the store, looking for some things to buy. While looking around, I happen to spot a small black hoodie. Without any hesitation, I took it along with some other things and went to the cashier to pay for it.

We walked out of the shop with me holding a brown bag filled with the things I bought.

"How about we get something to eat?" I said

"Donuts!" She shouted.

"Sure, sounds good enough." I said.

We walked down a couple of meters just away from the shop and finally stood in front of a donut shop. We enter inside and bought a box of donuts, quickly exiting the shop we are now gonna head our way back to my apartment.

It sure is really cold today, wonder how the pest is holding up. I look at her and see her happily walking just beside me, singing along with the word donuts being heard multiple times.

"Chibi! The snow is fun!" She said smiling as she holds the snow.

"Yeah I don't care." I said.

"Hnnn, Chibi you're no fun!" She pouted.