Chapter 7

After the meeting with Ron, me and the pest later finished our food and exited the place. The two of us walk as my jacket covered her cat ears, we later arrived at the park and I stopped walking, she stopped as well and I look at her.

"Okay, first off. Why did you say that?" I asked.

"Say what?" She looks at me.

"Don't you dare act innocent on me." I said.

But she is innocent...
...

"What did Nixium say?" She asked looking at me curiously.

"Keep this in mind for me all right? I am not your brother, I am not your friend, I am not your babysitter and I'm definitely not your waifu." I said.

She just nods at me and continues to listen. Does she even know what I'm saying?

"Hmm.... now what to do. We still have time before I go home. Oh! I know. How about we play hide and seek?" I asked.

She had sparkles in her eyes.

This game should do the trick into getting rid of her.

"Okay! You go hide first!" She said covering her eyes with her hands.

"All right... you better not cheat okay?" I said with sarcasm.

She then began counting and I just took and few steps and stood behind her. Once she is done counting, she removes her hands from her eyes and began looking around. When she turns around, she looks up at me and smiled while pointing her finger at me.

"Found you! It's your turn Chibi!" She said.

"All right, all right." I said closing my eyes.

I then began counting, I could hear footsteps starting to get more faint. After that, I later opened my eyes again and looked around. There's no sign of her, finally. I finally got rid of her, time to head home now. I walk out of the park and began to head my way home, as I walk, at first I was quite glad that I finally got rid of her, but then I'm slowly starting to feel something.

Am I worried?

No, it can't be. I shouldn't be worried, she's a pest. She did nothing but bother me always.

Augh... I'm gonna do this ain't I?

I then turned back and began to walk back to the park. Once I arrived, I began to look around the whole area for any sign of her. So far, none.

I then began to feel nervous.

What if something bad happened to her?

Was she kidnapped by strangers?

Did she explore far from where I am?

With all the thinking, it made me walk back and forth. Doing this isn't gonna help. I took a deep breath and let it all out, I sat down on a bench and began thinking.

If I were her, where do I think I should go?

This isn't gonna help.

I'm not and I can't be her so why would I know?!

Okay, calm down Y/N.

Why do I even care about searching for her.

Dammit, I must've got too attached on her.

Time to walk around the streets, I guess.

...............

The small girl walked around as she followed a coin that was sliding away from her. Unbeknownst to her that the coin will lead her to a trap. A smile was plastered on her face as she continues to follow the said coin.

After taking a few turns, she then stopped inside an alley. The coin stopped moving and she took it, the smile not fading.

"Well, that was easy to do." A person said.

"Huh?" The girl looks up in front of her to see two people.

Both of them are wearing friendly looking masks.

"We should probably go now, before some one finds us." One of them said.

"Who are you misters?" She asked the two.

"Oh, uh we're just nice people who want to make friends!" The other said.

"Anyway, we've noticed you want that coin. So how about you come with us and we will give you more?"

"Really?!" She had sparkles in her eyes.

"Yep, so how's that?"

"I'll come with you! I want more coins!" She said.

"That settles it let's go, oh but before that." One of them kneels down in front of her and lifted her jacket.

The two of them then saw that she had cat ears, and they were visibly twitching.

"So they are real... we might get a ton of money for this."

"Totally, let's get moving now."

"But first, we'll blindfold you because we have another surprise for you." One of them then blindfolded her using a white handkerchief.

The other then carried her and walked out of the alley. The jacket covering the girl's whole body.

"We might actually get promoted once we show them this girl.

"I know. This will be awesome."

And so they walked their way somewhere with Nixium with them.

What will happen to her?

Is Y/N going to continue his search for her?

Of course he will!

Good luck.