Chapter 30

I stood in front of the man with a cigarette who I also known as Gideon's dad and the mafia boss. It was time for introductions as he said, I placed down the pest beside me and just let her eat her donut.

"I'll start off first, since you already know me but I don't care. The name's Y/N. A college student in this city." I stated, crossing my arms.

"That name just seems so familiar. I wonder why. Anywho, My name is Zamiel. The boss of this organization as well as Gideon's father." He said.

"All right. Short introductions are finished, now on to the point of this discussion. What do you want from me?" I asked as I frowned.

"Hahaha, as cold as ice eh? I like you already. As you were saying, I wanted to discuss some things about the girl you are with." He said.

Hearing this caused me to eye him suspiciously, I don't know why this is happening but I'm suddenly starting to think that they may be up to something not good.

"So? What's it about her?" I asked.

"We already know what she is. Now what I really want to say is that she might be in danger if exposed to the public." He said.

"I know that for a long time now. Why are you even concerned about her, anyway? First, you try and kidnap her for two times now you're concerned?" I stated in sarcasm.

"Because I am someone who cares for the likes of her." He stated in a stern manner.

I was quite surprise at his response and only remained silent. A mafia boss, caring for people with animal traits like the pest. Never heard of that before, I sighed and only stared at him with a cold gaze.

"I don't care if you care about them or not. Mind your own business, old geezer." I said causing him to chuckle.

"Calling your father an old geezer in our first meeting sure is surprising. I wonder how'd you get such attitude." He said.

My eyes widen when he stated one word. At first I couldn't speak due to me recovering from that little shock but the next thing is that I glared at him and clenched my hands into fists.

"What?"

...................

Nixium somehow got out of the office without ever being noticed by the three people who were with her. After finishing one donut she decided top roam around the whole facility.

Sprinting around every hall, encountering the people who are scattered around the whole place. None of them didn't bother interrupting her as they knew who she is. She then somehow ended up being outside of the building.

"Me will look for flowers for Chibi." She said to herself.

She walks around the area in search for flowers as a gift to her beloved roommate. As she keeps on walking around she didn't noticed that she's getting further and further away from the building.

The careless cat only continued on her quest to find some flowers. A while after, it was no avail. She couldn't get to find any at all. Saddened, she only decides to head back inside the building and back to Y/N.

But out of nowhere, two dogs appeared in front of her and growled at her. She was confused and scared by this and didn't know what to do next. Nixium only stood there, trembling. One dog took a step forward and she took one step back. Seconds later, she tries to run and get away from them. The dogs chased after her as they barked.

Tears were already falling from her eyes as she runs. After running for a while she arrived in a construction site with the dogs still chasing after her. Jumping in one of the smaller concrete pipes, she crawled away while the dogs attempt to get inside. Thanks to her small structure she was safe. Noticing how her feet are dirty and slightly wounded from the running, she remained there and hugged her knees.

The dogs were now tired of waiting for her inside the pipe so they walked off. Nixium waited for a few minutes before going out of the pipe. She began to walk her way back to the facility, but sadly, she got lost. She don't know which way to go.

While walking, she suddenly tripped on a barbed wire which caused her to jot only fall on the ground but have her foot covered in scratches and some blood. Due to the pain she's witnessing, she's having a difficult time standing up.

All she did was waited there for the pain to subside. Tears still dripping from her eyes.

Meanwhile while in the middle of a serious talk, Y/N who had just found out that Nixium has been gone decided to go and search for her.

He rushed out of the office and quickly roamed around the whole area. Realizing she's nowhere to be found, he went and asked one of the men who are guarding a certain area.

"Where did the girl with white hair went? Talk." He grabs one of the men's collars.

"I don't know! We only saw her head outside the building." He explained.

"And you didn't stop her?" He let go of him.

"I'm sorry!"

Y/N only sighed and walked his way out of the facility. He gazed around him for a moment before walking to a certain direction. While in the middle of walking, he encounters two dogs sniffing around. In the distance he saw a construction site. Knowing how she likes to go far from him, he assumed that she might be there.

Upon arriving the area, all he could see are concrete pipes stacked on one another, and other unfinished constructions. He walks around the area for a moment until he stopped when he finally saw her. Nixium noticed his presence and looked back at him.

All he did for a quick moment was stare at her in utter shock

All he did for a quick moment was stare at her in utter shock. He almost immediately rushed to her and picked her up, quickly heading back to the building.

"What were you doing while I'm busy, you pest." He mumbled.