01

peep peep peep

the annoying noise woke him up. but his eyes lids were too heavy to open and so he just kept listening to his environment. he tried to move bit also failed. he felt something on his throat bit he couldn't touch it so he didn't know exactly what it was.

where he was. who he was. this realization scared him. he couldn't remember anything that happened before he was woken up by this weird and annoying noise. he could barely feel some body parts and finally he managed to move a finger.

it made him somehow feel happy because he knew he wasn't completely lost.

after some more minutes, or was it days? maybe weeks? he could finally open his eyes. a bright light made him close them again. he'd completely lost his sense of time. he tried to straighten his back and sit up. it took him longer than he expected because for some reason his body was very weak. now he finally opened his eyes without being blinded.

white. there was nothing but four white walls surrounding him. he was laying in an also white bed, next to him a weird device from which some hoses led to him and ended in a needle in the crook of his arm and one in his stomach. the male slowly turned his head. there was someone sitting on the end of the bed. it was a man dressed i'm black and when the boy recognized him his eyes widened.

y-you

the words didn't want come over his lips but as if the man heard his thoughts he turned his head and the boy looked right into stunning dark eyes. he couldn't look anywhere else but those eyes. their eye contact lasted just for seconds but for the tony boy it felt like eternity. the stranger stood up slowly and turned his back to the boy. he was about to leave bit was stopped by a quiet wheezing. the black man stopped but didn't turn around.

"w-who are you" the little boy managed to say, his throat feeling dry and he coughed.

"i'm sorry" the stranger murmured.

it was quiet but nevertheless the boy could hear it. the man didn't say something else, he just left. the door closed loudly and the boy suddenly felt dizzy. he laid back onto his bed. his sight got blurry and the device next to him started to do that piep sound again. then some people in white suits entered the room but the boy didn't notice it, he already fainted.

___________

enjoy ;)