02

bum bum. bum bum.

the boy could hear his own heartbeat. how long was he knocked out? a few minutes or maybe a few days? new questions came to his mind. how did he come here? the only thing he knew for sure was that he was human. he couldn't remember anything else which scared him.

the boy noticed that he got a little bit stronger and so he managed to slide out of the bed slowly. maybe he could make it to the door? the hoses from his arm and stomach were moored to a rod on rollers so he could walk around. he really didn't want to know what would happen if he pulled out the needles.

at first it was difficult for the tiny boy to stand on his own feet, he felt like a heavy weight was pressing down on his shoulders and prevented him to move forward. his head started hurting again but he ignored it. when he finally arrived in front of the door, his hand on the door handle, he noticed something else.

there was something written on a shield at the end of his bed. he couldn't read it because he was too far away which meant he had to walk all the way back. the young man sighed and hobbled back to only subject in the room.

his headache got stronger and the letters whirled around because the male couldn't concentrate. he relied on the metal rod and shook his head to clear his thoughts. then he finally could read the letters.

im changkyun

im changkyun? what was that? or who was that? was it him? was he im changkyun? he couldn't come to any conclusion because suddenly the door opened and a man entered. he was dressed white and wore a mask.

before the boy could ask who he was the man came closer quickly.

"are you crazy? hold on!" the stranger brought the boy back to his bed.

"looks like you finally woke up. you should take it slow changkyun."

the boy winked confused. apparently his name was changkyun.

"oh i'm sorry i should introduce myself you didn't see me awake before. i'm dr. lee."