14

more days passed it which changkyun did nothing. he just laid on the couch and watched tv shows. it was boring and monotonous but it kept him away from overthinking. in two hours he had to return to the hospital to get checked.

then they would decide if he was stable enough to go to shool. changkyun didn't dare to read the second and last page of the diary. why? he was too scared. scared that memories would overwhelm him after he started crying the last time. even though he was curious and did want to know what his past self wrote he didn't read it.

he first needed some courage but at the moment he had other problems than this. he thought a lot about how it would go when he visited school again. did he miss much? did someone miss him?

he didn't know because the only day when he had a chance meeting someone knowing him before his accident he ran away. like a total idiot. changkyun asked himself if he also ran away from unpleasant things before his accident.

changkyun noticed that he was too deep in his thoughts again that he almost missed his visit at the hospital. he jumped up, dressed and quickly left his appartment.

-

"CHANGKYUNNIE!" a voice screamed and the boy saw minhyuk running towards him. it made him smile because minhyuk was the only person at the moment caring about him.

"i missed you! we haven't seen each other for a whole week!" he complained and pouted.

"i missed you too minhyuk," changkyun laughed and hugged him.

"are you ready for your check?"

changkyun shrugged. he didn't want to go to school, honestly.

"guess what, I'M gonna make your check!" minhyuk said exited.

changkyun grinned. he was really happy about it. then he had the chance to tell minhyuk a little bit about his worries. maybe the other could help him a little bit with his fears.