06

it's been two days since changkyun woke up from coma. he noticed it especially when he walked for some minutes. his legs started trembling and he had to sit down. he was still very weak. dr lee had told him that we would have some sports lessons the next weeks to rebuild his muscles.

now he was just sitting in his room, not having to do anything except being bored as fuck. he wasn't allowed to go outside to the little park which belonged to the hospital. the only thing he could do was standing at the window and watch other patients walking around or sitting on the benchs.

it was monday evening and the nearby streets were filled with stressed people heading home from work. changkyun watched them fascinated. he couldn't remember how it felt like coming home from a long work day. he didn't miss it too tho first because he didn't even know how it felt and second he didn't want to experience it.

dr lee told him some details about himself today. it was weird that a stranger knew more about you than yourself and changkyun hated it. he felt like a little child which was told something he should believe.

dr lee honestly just could've lied right into his face and changkyun wouldn't have known it because he didn't know what was fucking true. he hated it. he just wanted his memories back.

apparently he had some close friends because dr lee also mentioned that there were some visitors who came when he still was in coma but the doctor couldn't remember the names.

changkyun wondered why they didn't want to visit him anymore now that he was awake. did they forget about him? or were they never some close friends and just classmates?

changkyun sighed and thought back to the conversation with his doc. in two days would be his birthday and according to his student ID he would turn nineteen. to know that he was still visiting school was fightening.

there were so many people who would know much more about him than he himself. perhaps he was the loser of his school or maybe the coolest kid.

the boy wanted to scream and to open his brain to look where his memories were but the only thing he could do was to stand there and to look out of the window.