15

today was the day of the days. today changkyun would go to school for the first time after his accident. minhyuk gave him a doctor attest so that he didn't had to take part in the sports lessons.

so now changkyun was on the way to school, his smartphone with google maps in his hand. he'd probably not survive without it because he had absolutely no orientation. the hood of his hoodie was drawn deep into his face. changkyun really was an anti social person.

after a ten minutes walk he reached the school grounds. he was early and there weren't many students present. at first he had to search the secretary to tell the school that he was back. he still had an hour left before the first lesson would start.

it took changkyun fifteen minutes to find the secretary but then he finally entered it. the conversation between the woman at the counter was over quickly and changkyun got the information he needed to find to his class.

the first lesson he'd have was mathematics on the second floor. luckily the classrooms were named with numbers so changkyun found it really quick.

there were only three persons in the room who were busy with reading books or doing homework. they ignored changkyun when he sat down on a free spot but the brown haired didn't mind.

he crosses his arms on the table and laid his head on top of them, the hood still covering his face. he was just tired because the last two weeks he always woke up in the afternoon but today he had to get up at 6am. changkyun almost felt asleep when he heard a voice next to him.

"excuse me this is my table!"

changkyun didn't recognize the voice so he turned around slowly and looked at the other student in confusion. he saw the other widening his eyes. changkyun asked himself if he had something in his face and wanted to ask him but then he heard him stutter something.

"c-changkyun"