07

it was the day of changkyun's birthday but this day the boy hoped that he wouldn't wake up. he wished himself back in coma for this day. it just didn't feel right. he already thought about locking himself in the bathroom but there was no key to lock the door.

he also couldn't just hide somewhere because he was sure that they would find him. the red haired sighed and listened to the voices coming from outside. there was apparently a group of people standing in front of his door. they stood there and whispered for fifteen minutes now. changkyun knew that they wanted to visit him. maybe his friends?

visiting time was at nine and there were only ten minutes left. changkyun didn't want this. he was scared. he just wanted to be alone. maybe he should just leave? but he couldn't just walk out the door and ignore the people standing there.

there also was no second exit. the young man looked around and his eyes were caught on a certain point. the window. he started thinking about it. what he found out in that few days he was here was that he had social phobia. he hated it when more than two doctors or nurses came into his room and then he just wanted to disappear.

five minutes. changkyun watched the clock ticking. he slowly stood up and opened the window. his naked feet climbed in the window frame and a cold breeze played with changkyun's hair. he closed his eyes for a short moment. he felt the freedom waiting outside for him.

he really thought he would go crazy in this four white walls surrounding him. the red haired looked down. his room was on the first floor and it wasn't that high. two meters under him was a little rooftop on which he could easily jump. and he did it. without even thinking of getting hurt or something he jumped and when his feet hit the metal he started smiling.