epilogue

one year later

-

"HURRY UP OR WE'LL BE TOO LATE!" the scream could be heard through the whole appartment. changkyun rolled his eyes and checked his hair one last time before leaving the bathroom.

"finally." jooheon sighed. he was already ready for leaving but as always changkyun needed his time.

"pff were totally in time." the younger said and boxed jooheon on his shoulder.

"ouch!" jooheon screamed dramatically and felt on the ground. changkyun laughed and kneeled next to him.

"oh did i hurt you? i'm so so sorry!"

"sarcasm only," jooheon said and pouted. changkyun grinned and then leaned down to kiss his boyfriend.

jooheon immediately forgot to act like he was pissed and pulled the younger closer.

changkyun lost his balance and felt on top of him. he immediately stood up again and blushed.

"we have to go now," he said and quickly left the appartment. it didn't take long until jooheon had reached him and hugged him from behind.

"awe is my sweetheart embarrassed? cute."

jooheon lifted the smaller up and carried him in bridal style to his car.

"yah! put me down!" changkyun whined but the older was stronger and sat him into the car seat.

"i can walk by my own!" changkyun pouted and crossed his arms.

"i know, but i love it when you're embarrassed."

changkyun didn't know what to say to this and so he just sat there, blushing again.

when they arrived at the little cafe their friends were already there. kihyun apparently managed to get them a table even though the cafe was completely filled with people.

changkyun waved his friends with one hand, with the other one he was holding jooheon's.

"hey guys." they sat down with them, ordering their drinks.

"heyy," minhyuk said and smiled. he got really close with changkyun and the others.

changkyun smiled and just enjoyed the day with his friends and his boyfriend. after all that happened their bond of friendship grew closer and changkyun was pleased to meet all those good hearted people who help him going through so much.

after he had gotten his memories back, his life became normal again. jooheon felt bad the first time because he still thought that the accident was his fault but changkyun could convince him that it was no one's fault.

the best thing was that jooheon did return changkyun's feelings which made the younger the happiest boy in the world. so at the end everything turned out the exact opposite than changkyun expected, and honestly he didn't mind it at all.