18

changkyun felt like he was watching a movie, the whole situation seemed so unreal to him. was this really happening right now? when the other four boys appeared they told him they were his best friends too.

they immediately understood him and told him that they were gonna help him as well as kihyun. they introduced themselves and changkyun was busy remember their names so that he didn't notice one of them standing in the background the whole time and not saying a word.

the one who was talking the whole time and seemed having much energy was hoseok. then there was hyungwon, a skinny but tall boy with blond hair. he really looked like a model.

hyunwoo was apparently the oldest of them with basic black hair and a stunning and wide smile. and then changkyun noticed the last one of them. the one with orange hair who kept himself in the background. he somehow seemed quite familiar to changkyun.

"and who are you?" he asked and pointed to the orange haired. the other boy look at him as if he was afraid of changkyun. he stuttered something but before he could say something more clear hoseok already answered for him.

"oh this is jooheon."

changkyun thought about jooheon for a long moment. his mind kept remembering him that he'd already met him.

he went through all the days passed after coma and something stood out very much. his stature, the way he was wearing his things and at least the black cap and those dark eyes.

"y-you." changkyun swallowed heavily and could believe it at first. everyone looked at him, curious what he had to say. changkyun shook his head and glanced at jooheon.

"you were this mysterious guy in my hospital room!"