05

"so minhyuk told you."

dr lee sighed. when he entered the young patient started asking him so many questions and didn't even give the doctor time to answer. it were mostly questions the older couldn't answer because he didn't even know the answer.

changkyun nodded and lowered his head.

"do you know what exactly happened? i just know that it was a car accident."

"we asked some people and they said they saw you running on the street. you seemed like you didn't care or you didn't pay attention."

changkyun gasped quietly.

"so i... i wanted to kill myself?"

"no, definitely not but something must have happened what brought you to this action."

it really was a riddle. changkyun wished nothing more but just his memories back. then something else came into his mind.

"was there some visitor when i was in coma?"

dr lee's eyes widened.

"how did you know that? did minhyuk tell you?"

"no, it's just... there was a day when i already woke up and this man in black clothes sat on my bed. i really want to know who that was."

dr lee stood up and started walking through the room.

"i don't know his name, he didn't introduce himself to anyone but he said that he was a good friend of yours. and it's very interesting that you remember the day you woke up for like ten minutes. normally patients don't remember it. yeah this special day there was this man in black."

changkyun ran a hand through his hair.

"when you see him next time can you ask him who he is?"

"sure but why do you want to know that?"

"i don't know i just want to know his name i mean i cant remember who my friends are so maybe if i hear the name i'd remember."

dr lee nodded.

"but now. the reason why i came was actually another than to talk about your accident. you were in cona for two months. this is a long time and your body got weak during this time. i brought you something to eat but you have to be careful. whe you were in coma we fed you through a hose in your stomach but now it's the first time you have to eat normally again."

dr lee handed changkyun a plate of soup.