11

changkyun was on his way home, he had checked out of the hospital and said goodbye to dr lee and all the nurses being part of his rehabilitation program. every following weekend he had to return and letting them check his body on how he was doing but for now he was finally free.

using google maps changkyun tried to find his house or appartment, whatever it was. but he couldn't concentrate because he had to think of the old man he met and who was dead now.

he should have taken him with him when he returned into the hospital. maybe if he did he would still be alive. maybe it was his fault that the man wasn't alive anymore. he didn't want to think of how the man died.

changkyun felt bad but he couldn't do anything about it no more. he couldn't get the thought out of his head that the old man knew exactly what would happen. perhaps he wanted it to happen.

maybe he had his personal reasons why he didn't want to live anymore. maybe he was already dying and wanted to shorten the time. maybe, maybe, maybe.

changkyun knew he was overthinking again. he somehow did it with everything and it bothered him. he was even overthinking a normal sentence someone would say to him.

the young boy was so deep in his thoughts that he didn't noticed he already passed his destination. he sighed and went back.

he sceptically looked at the huge building in front of him. it didn't look like he owned the whole thing tho so he probably had just an appartment.

to make sure he really was at the right place he again checked the address written down on a piece of paper he got from dr lee. then changkyun entered the house.