10

it's been almost six weeks since changkyun was stuck in the hospital but today he could finally go home. not that he was excited to go into an apartment which he'd never seen before but he wanted to get out of this god damn hospital.

it was seven in the morning, at nine he would finally be allowed to go home. he couldn't wait tho. minhyuk already said goodbye to him because he would have to much work to do later.

the young doctor secretly left a little piece of paper with the breakfast he brought to changkyun on which was written down a number. probably his phone number.

changkyun smiled when he noticed it. he started liking the other boy very much in this time they spent together. he knew that he'd miss minhyuk because he felt like this boy was the only one who actually cared for him.

the older wasn't disappointed or mad at him for fleeing this one day, he understood changkyun and that meant a lot. even if minhyuk didn't experience what changkyun did the two were on the same level.

the other doctors just like dr lee were just helping him because it was their job but with minhyuk changkyun had someone who was interested in him getting well soon and who wanted to be his friend.

changkyun knew that this wasn't the last time he saw minhyuk. maybe they could built a nice friendship together. actually changkyun told the older more than dr lee.

everyday he was asked how he felt and he would always answer something like 'fine's or 'better' but minhyuk was the one he told all his worries about his future and the older offered him to help him through this hard time.

minhyuk was at the moment the only one changkyun trusted and had a relationship with because he still couldn't remember anything.

a ringing sound got changkyun back out of his thoughts and let him know that it was finally time to leave. he grabbed his backpack with all he owned and walked out of the room. in front of the door was dr lee who apparently wanted to knock but changkyun was already there.

the doctor smiled and greeted him and then the two of them walked through some floors on the way to get out. but then suddenly something caught changkyun's eyes. two nurses were rolling a hospital bed past them.

in this bed was laying the old man from the park. his eyes were closed and his skin was pale. without knowing what happened to him changkyun already knew he was dead.