16

changkyun didn't know what to say so he just stood up from the others table. it was obvious that some of his classmates would be confused when he returned to school so he didn't make a big deal out of it.

he mumbled a quick "i'm sorry." and then wanted to walk over to another table but someone held him back. changkyun didn't like to be touched but he kept it together and slowly removed the hand from his arm. instead of walking away he stared at the other boy and tried to read his face. the young man seemed of course confused and hurt at the same time.

"changkyun," he whispered again and them he suddenly pulled the brown haired in an unexpected embrace. changkyun stood there unable to do something with a weird feeling in his stomach. something wasn't right, it was something in his inner which started hurting but he didn't know what it was. it was probably tied to memories.

"uhm excuse me, but who are you?" he stuttered quietly after the other boy let go of him again, careful not to say something wrong. but there was it again, this hurt expression in the man's face. changkyun was nervous and started stepping from one to the other foot.

"what? y-you don't remember me? i-" but before the other could end his sentence the door entered and the teacher entered. changkyun didn't notice that the classroom was slowly filled with other students. now every table except two or three were occupied and everyone was looking at them. changkyun blushed lightly.

"mr i.m and mr yoo would you two mind going to your spots so i could start the lesson?"

his opponent shook his head and slowly sat down on the chair changkyun was sitting on minutes before. the brown haired walked through the classroom to a still free table. he k we that he had to talk to this boy again who was watching him the whole school lesson and that he had to know who he was.

mr yoo the teacher said. that was obviously just his last name and it didn't return any of changkyuns memories or something so he had to wait until this lesson was over.