➰NOT AN UPDATE: AUTHOR'S NOTE. YOU PROBABLY WANT TO READ THIS.➰

Hello everyone! I hope you are all doing great. So... I think we all know where the story is heading at this point. As I'm writing this, it has been around three weeks with no more Shadowhunters episodes :( and surely enough, that's kind of why I'm writing this in the first place.

I first came up with 'Our Fate' all the way back in 2017, before the second season onf the show was even half done airing. Needless to say, I decided to take a break from the story to wait and see how the show would deal with the plot and characters, in order to try and keep the story as loyal and accurate to the show as possible. However, midway through writing the second part of this story, the show's cancellation was announced, and I worrried because I wasn't sure on whether I would be able to finish this story or not. I became so fond of these characters, especially Leah, that it was hard for me to fathom not to end their story properly.

When I watched the series finale, I have to admit, I was in tears. Given the time the showrunners and cast had to end things, I do believe they did a fantastic job and did justice for these amazing characters. However... As many of you, I must admit, I was not satisfied with the ending. It's not that I didn't like it... But I couldn't help but feel thirsty for MORE! There were so many unanswered questions, so many possible plotlines... That it seemed like such an unfortunate waste.

And that is precisely what brings me here. I've been giving a lot of thought, and I've made a decision about what I am going to do with Leah's story. If you feel like you'd be content with ending this story the way the show ended (trust me, it won't end exactly the same, but on the same point in their timeline), then the story will end for you on Chapter Sixty-nine. However, for those readers who feel, as I did, 'thirsty' for a little more adventures and information on these characters... Then read the Epilogue.

Be warned that if you do decide to continue following this series, it might seriously differ from the show in some ways. I have read the original six books by Cassandra Clare, so I will be drawing some inspiration from those, but I will also base my story off on what the show turned this world into, while adding my own twist and perspective on things.

I will forever be grateful to the entire Shadowhunters cast and crew for bringing this magical reality into life, and the show will always live on in my heart. The show may have come to and end, but the Shadowfam never will :)

Without further adue, I hope you enjoy whichever ending you preferred, and as always... Good hunting and may the Angel be with you all ➰