Author's Note

I want to personally thank each one of you out of the bottom of my heart - the silent readers, the active readers, the crazy readers. Every read, every vote, every comment, every follow, every tag, every pm- you took the time to show me your love and I can't thank you enough for it.

When I first posted this book I never thought I'd ended up writing 291 000 words. I still can't believe this book reached nearly half a million reads, it's beyond crazy. The support you have shown me is what fueled me throughout the whole process. If it weren't for you beautiful people, I don't think I would have ever finished FADED.

I also want to thank my special friend who convinced me to post this story on Wattpad and to share it with you. She helped me write the first few chapters and gave me the push I needed. I owe everything to her.

(S., ik hou van je. Danku om mij te laten inzien dat ik andere mensen kan inspireren. <3 )

I hope all of you enjoyed reading this book as much as I loved writing it.

Ps: For those who still want more, I have good news for you. Jade's story isn't finished. I'm planning on posting a prequel. The title will be TAINTED. I will post the first chapter when it's ready. Follow me if you want to get notified!

(Update: TAINTED is up, go check it out ;)

I hope we'll all meet again in the next book!

Love you!