1: Celine Rosalyn Sterling

Chapter 1:
Celine Rosalyn Sterling

yeah As a 21 year old girl, I've had my fair share of crushes, some being cute boys in my class and some being total strangers I've met by what I believed was fate. Sounds stupid, right? Every time I would have a crush, I'd tell myself that this is for real, but I seem to get over that person rather quickly. Infatuation. That's the word to call it. We could be so blind because of how attractive a person is or how charming they are, but without the charms, the sexiness, the looks, they are just a person like everyone else. Sometimes they are a person totally unattractive when it comes to the inside and a lot of times, i'm deceived because of their ravishing looks.

It is currently the month of February. It's been 9 months since I graduated college and I still haven't managed to find a stable job. BUMMER. And when I say I need a job, I NEED A JOB! And I'm not talking some Mcdonald's part time job type of thing...I'm talking about a big girl job.

"Hey Elle, have you found a job yet?" My best friend slash coworker, Gabby asks.

I let out a loud sigh. I shake my head and continue to count the money in the cash register.

"I don't think I can get enough money working at a phone store. I think I'm going to be needing a job with higher pay."

A young male goes up to us with a charming smile on his face. This better not be another guy trying to ask either Gabby or I out.

"I didn't mean to eavesdrop, but did you say you were looking for a job?" He asks.

"Yes...I did."

I look at him and see that he's wearing a very expensive looking wristwatch and his clothes all look branded.

"Well here's my card, I'm sure I can give you an interview if you're interested."

He hands me his card and I hesitantly take it.

"Thank you." I say with gratitude in my voice.

"I hope you'll consider."

I nod my head and he leaves mysteriously. I read the business card.

Marcus Cloud
CEO of Cloud Soft Tech
(xxx)-xxx-xxx
markcloudsofftech@gmail.com

"Woah, he's a CEO of Cloud Soft Tech." I say with realization.

"What do you mean?"

"Gabby, he's the fucking CEO of a multimillion business. What do you mean what do I mean?"

Gabby's eyes widen.

"No way, he's so young, but he's also really cute. Damn, hot and rich." Gabby says as she begins to fan her face.

I roll my eyes and continue to look at the business card in awe.

"Not the time, Gabs. The CEO of the company I have always dreamt of working at just offered to interview me!"

"I'm so happy for you, Elle!!"

We hold hands and jump up and down in a circle. Once my shift ends, Brian comes into the shop. He's my other best friend.

"Well, there's your Prince Charming." Gabby whispers to me.

I gently shove her and feel my cheeks turn red.

"Hey Brian." Gabby says, waving at him.

"Oh hi, Gabby. Ready to go, Elle?"

I nod my head.

"I'll see you tomorrow, Gabs."

I hug her.

"Enjoy the ride home with your future boyfriend." Gabby whispers with an excited smile on her face.