First Day!

(PLEASE READ BEFORE U START!!!)
Hello all, I would like to warn U this is not that good of a fanfic, in my opinion horrible, I made it years ago and I absolutely hate it, so I would like to apologise for the random shit I wrote and for the things people still don't understand, and I don't use this account anymore so I may not answer any questions any of you have, so I'm very sorry, and if you keep reading we'll be in for a hell of a ride 😔

Fatespeaker's pov:

First day of my last year of high school! YAS!!! I woke up right away at six thirty am and quickly got ready.

My brother was snoring away in his room so I shouted at him to get up but he just mumbled something.

He'll get up eventually, I thought.

I straightened my purple hair and got all my books into my bag. I grabbed a leather jacket, lilac t-shirt and a pair of black ripped jeans with long black boots and put them on.

I also got my headphones and my phone, put on 'Friends' by Marshmello and put the headphones on my head.

Music blasted into my ears as I quickly ran out the door where the bus was waiting for me.

"Hey excuse me, sorry, can you just wait for my brother?" I asked the bus driver. He nodded.

My brother, Deathbringer, came running out the front door. His black messy hair bounceing as he ran. He was also wearing a leather jacket with a white t-shirt underneath and dark blue jeans, his pale skin practically shining in the infuriatingly hot sun.  

My brother and I both had dark purple eyes and pale skin, except his was much more pale.

"Hey man, sorry" he said to the bus driver. He rolled his eyes and drove away.

"So..." I said to my brother. I stared at him weirdly and he rolled his eyes. "ARGH FINE! I'll ask Glory out this year... again..." he said.

"YAY! Don't worry! I know she'll accept!" I shouted.

I was also going to ask my crush and best friend, Starflight out this year. So I'm making sure everyone finds someone!

When we got to the school we got off the bus. My brother went straight to his best friend, Riptide. Sunny, my other best ,BEST friend, was waiting for me at the gates.

"Hey Fatespeaker!" she said happily as always, "You gonna ask him this year?" she asked smiling a massive smile.

I nodded blushing.

"Ask who what?" said a familiar voice coming towards us. It was Starflight.

"Oh –uh- nothing..." I quickly said turning towards him.

He had jet black hair with these really cute glasses. He was wearing a grey long sleeved shirt and black jeans. He had dark green eyes and was the cutest guy I have ever met! He was almost blind though, so that's why he had to wear the glasses all the time.

"Hey guys! Excited?" he asked us.

"For what?" Sunny said confused.

"For the Talent show in two weeks! I was going to do some cool science experiments" he said with a nervous smile on his adorable face.

I looked at Sunny, she looks at me. We both know that he is amazing at science...but his not good at getting fans...

We go to our lockers and Sunny's was right next to mine and Starflight's was a couple away. We put our books in there along with our bags. I keep my phone and headphones with me at all times though!

Anyway Starflight, Sunny and I walk down the hall to see Tsunami and Glory. Glory was really pretty.

She has blond hair with all the colours of the rainbow at the tips and always wears something bright green. Today she was wearing a bright green crop top and bright orange shorts.

Tsunami has dark blue hair and she was wearing a green hood with light blue pants.

Glory was talking about fashion tips while Tsunami just mumbled about how she doesn't care.

"Hey guys!" I shouted. A few people stared at me but I didn't care. I never did.

"Oh, hey Fatespeaker!" Glory said. Tsunami turned and smiled at us.

"Thanks for making Glory shut up about things I don't care about" she said and smiled at her. She snarled back.

"Anyway, what's your first class?" Sunny asked them. My eyes were wide and I checked myself. "NOOOOOOOOO!!!" I cried. Sunny gasped and Starflight jumped.

"I have math! I'm horrible at that! My stupid brain always let's me down!" I wanted to tear my schedule apart but I couldn't.

Sunny patted me on the back while Glory and Tsunami laughed at me.

Just then the bell went and as I walked, Glory did that thing in the Hunger Games where they kissed three fingers and raised them up.

Everyone started laughing, but Starflight didn't. He smiled at me and raised an eyebrow, telling me I shouldn't over react. I nodded and quickly got my math book as the second bell went.

"Ok everyone! We have a student joining us again today after five months!" said Miss Blister.

She was a grumpy teacher but crazy smart. She always hated her family but seemed to talk about them a lot like how they were so stupid and didn't stand a chance if they ever fought her.

"Moonwatcher, welcome back! How was your trip?"

Moon, as we liked to call her, has been gone for five months now, she originally was only going to be gone for a month but more  stuff happened and her father, Morrowseer, also one of the schools teachers,  decided to stay waaaayyyy  longer.

"Uh, the trip was good, my grandmother did end up dying, sadly, my mother and father had a divorce and they were moving houses so I had to help and do all that and yeah that's it" Moon said.

Wow, that  was a big trip, I wonder what sort of adventure I will have this year...

A/N- Hey guys! Hope you like my new story! BTW this was inspired by an author named Loading... literally that's their name. Anyway sorry this was so short I'll try to make them longer but yeah! Stay tuned I guess...