The Rescue

Winter's pov:

I don't know how... I don't know when... But I do know one thing... I'm getting her out of there.

I stormed back into the living room after Kinkajou had given me my 'Pep Talk'.

"We're going to save her" I said suddenly.

"How Winter? Do you have a plan?" Qibli asked me.

"You know what, I do,  and your probably not gonna like it, but we need as much help as we can get"

(Hours later)

Tsunami, Riptide, Clay, Peril, Sunny, Fatespeaker, Starflight, Glory, Deathbringer and all the others were back in Turtle's living room.

"So, let me get this straight. We're all gonna attempt to save Moon from some freaky lab place that is possibly run by Darkstalker?" Tsunami asked.

"Yeah pretty much..." Turtle replied.

"My does this remind me of the Area 51 raid?" Fatespeaker laughed.

"OK then... Anyway here's the plan..." I said and started explaining.

(More Hours Later)

We all snuck into the lab once again, going back to that open container that we were in last time.

"OK Turtle, do everything you did last time OK? But this time do it much better and Tsunami and Riptide will stay with you, just in case" Qibli said, closing the containers doors.

We snuck up to the doors that we snuck into before, but this time, it had more guards.

"We got it" Glory winked.

Her, Fatespeaker, Sunny, Kinkajou and Peril stood up.

All of a sudden they charged at the guards, knocking them to the ground and knocking them out.

"I wish I could get some of that action!" Tsunami complained through the ear piece.

Fatespeaker quickly snatched up one of the guards cards, the other girls did the same as well.

"Welp, I guess we got our disguises..." Sunny said, picking up the passed out guard and shaking him.

"Sure, let's have a fashion show while we're trying to save a person's life" Glory rolled her eyes.

Later on the girls were all dressed up as guards of  Night'n'Ice  labs.

"OK now that we're all done, let's go inside..." Starflight said, blushing.

We walked inside and started to long journey down the halls once again.

We were about to turn the corner that lead to the doors but there was a yet another guard guarding that door, with a very scary looking gun.

"What are we gonna do!?" Kinkajou asked.

"I could kill him?" Peril tried.

We all turned to her.

"What?" she asked.

"Were wearing disguises remember?" Glory pointed out.

The girls, once again to the rescue, walked up to the guard.

"Vy noven'kiye?" he asked. (Russian for "Are you girls new?").

"Uhhhhh" Peril said.

"Da, my russkiye i polnost'yu zdes', chtoby proverit' zaklyuchennykh!" Fatespeaker answered nervously. (Yes, we are Russian and totally here to check up on the prisoners!).

The guards looked at us suspicously.

"Khorosho, togda odin iz nikh prodolzhayet prosit' bol'she yedy, eto nachinayet menya razdrazhat' ... tak chto vse vashi!" the guard smiled and moved away, letting us into the doors.
(OK then, one keep asking for more food and it's starting to tick me off... So there all yours!).

Fatespeaker nodded and went through the door, the others following.

Then Peril quickly turned around and punched the guard in the back of the head, creating a sickening little crack and knocking him out.

"It's safe Clay!" she shouted.

The boys turned the corner,  walking down the hall towards us.

"When in the heck did you learn to speak Russian!?"  Deathbringer asked.

"Since I finished Stranger Things, I wanted to learn Russian...so" she answered.

"Come on lets just go" I said and speed walked through the door.

I heard the gasps of the others behind me, shocked to see all these people in cages.

"Oh my gosh..." Sunny whimpered.

I scanned all the cages, but Moon wasn't in any of them.

Then I saw a couple of doors that had a window on each them. I walked up to one of them, peering through the little square of glass. I saw a man, twitching and had his head buried in his knees. Most people had already gone insane.

I kept looking through the doors until I found the one.

There on a mattress, sleeping, cold, scared, was a goddess. A beautiful girl with raven black hair. A girl that I seemed to love so much. Moon.

I banged on the door, she didn't wake. All of a sudden my heart sank. I banged and banged on the door, my knuckles white and aching, until her eyes shot open and shot up.

My heart rose back up when I saw her stand up.

When she noticed me, she ran up to the door and started crying. She grasps her mouth and tears fall down her cheek.

The others ran up behind me and tried to get a view of Moon.

She tried talking to me but I couldn't hear her.

I pointed at my ear and shook my head, telling her I couldn't hear.

She thought for a moment before placing her hand gently on the window. I did the same, directly on hers through the glass keeping us apart.

Then her eyes widened in horror.

She started screaming and pointed behind me.

"WINTER!" Qibli shouted before I blacked out.

A/N: Hehe.....sorry, I thought it was a good idea if I left it at a cliff hanger there.

Anyway, sorry I haven't updated sooner, been having a lot of sleepovers and stressing 'bout other stuff. Thanks again for all the reads again and don't forget to vote! Oh and sorry this chapter is short again....but yeah....bye.