Time to Party!

Kinkajou's pov;

School was finished! When I heard the bell go I ran right out of class. I ran to my locker, put my books and everything else in my bag, and ran out of the school but waited at the gates for Moon. About ten minutes later I saw Moon exit the school with Winter and Qibli. To be honest I didn't know who to ship more! Winterwatcher, Moonbli or even Quinter! But I guess we'll have to find out!

"Moon! Come here now! I have a surprise for you!" I shouted and she came running over with the boys behind her.

"What is it?" she asked.

"Well, it's the first day back to school so I thought why not we go out tonight?" I replied and her face lit up.

"Where are you guys going then?" Winter asked.

"We are going to this party that Sunny is hosting at her house. It's kind of like a 'Welcome Back's party" I answered.

"Well then! I gotta get home! I have to get an outfit so yeah, bye!" Moon said and sprinted to her house.

"Wait, so, we're coming too?" Qibli asked.

I shook my head, "Yes silly! If you didn't get the point already, yes, you are coming!"

~~~~~~~~~~

I got home and started throwing clothes out of my closet. I dug around for a while but couldn't find anything. Glory, my big sister, walk past my room but walk back and stared at me.

"Uuuuhhhhh, what are you doing?" she asked me.

I spun around and faced her. "Trying to find clothes for the party tonight!" I shouted and started searching again.

"What part- OH GOSH I FORGOT! I NEED TO FIND AN OUTFIT!!!" she shouted and booked it back to her room.

"GRANDEUR!!!" I shouted and my grandmother came running in.

She may be a little old but she was fast.

"WHAT HAPPENED!?" she shouted with a spatula in her hands.

"Nothing..." I said squinting my eyes at her.

"Oh, well what is it?" she asked, lowering the spatula. I pointed at the pile of clothes on the floor and said,

"Party! Tonight! Outfit!"

"Hey! Who said you were going to a party!" she said. I rolled my eyes.

"It's just a Welcome back to School party! Nothing more" I said.

She nodded, placed the kitchen item on my bed and started to dig through the pile.

"How about this?" she asked pulling out an olden day dress with polka dots all over it.

I slapped it out of her hands and said "No."

She dug around more and accidently pulled out one of my crop tops that had a big sparkly rainbow on it. She scowled at it and dropped back in the pile.

"NOOO" I shouted and pulled it back out, "It's perfect!"

She stared at me and snatched the shirt from my hands.

"No! You will not wear this piece of junk! That barely covers you up! Your gonna wear that dress whether you like it or not!" she said and before I knew it, she had shoved me in the dress and I looked at myself in the mirror angrily as my grandmother smiled.

Glory walked in in her sexy bright green dress and beautiful make up on.

"OH MY GOSH! HAHAHA! WHAT IS THAT!? Everyone has to see this!" she shouted and pulled out her phone and snapped a pic.