What Do We Do Next?

Glory's pov;

Knowing Deathbringer, he would of gotten himself into a fight like that after posting that hilarious picture of Flame.

It was the end of school now and as I was walking to my car, Deathbringer ran up to me.

"What is it?" I asked, rolling my eyes.

"Look, I didn't post that, so don't be so mad at me because we have much more important things to discuss!" he said quickly. 

"Ok then, we'll go to my house then you'll be explaining everything!" I shouted then  pulled him into my car and drove off.

"Um...what about Kinkajou?" he asked.

"Meh, she'll find a way home" I answered.

Back at my place I got some snacks out of the fridge and sat them on my bed. I sat on my desk chair, arms crossed, waiting for Deathbringer to do some explaining.

"OK so, the important thing is, Winter, Moon, Qibli, Turtle, Kinkajou, Fatespeaker, Sunny and Starflight are getting bad vibes from Darkstalker. So they did a sick spy mission, WHICH I REALLY WANT TO BE APPART OF NOW, to see what his up too. During one of the 'missions' Moon was kidnapped and now some evil peeps probably have her locked away in some secret room thing" he took a deep breath in.

"So, now, Winter and Qibli are probably depressed, Kinkajou and Turtle are trying to find some way to save her and the other three are helping with that!!!"

It took a while for my brain to process all this but I got it eventually. I pursed my lips and nodded.

"Ok then..... what are you gonna do about- WAIT! YOU SAID MY SISTER  IS APART OF THIS!!??" I shouted.

"Uh...yeah...." he answered.

"Oh for goodness sake..... well, there goes my trust.... anyway, what are you gonna do?" I asked, saving my shouted and confusion for Kinkajou.

"Well, I was thinking about joining the group, helping in the missions and get at least a tiny bit of info out of Darkstalker at school" he replied.

"Ok, and since Kinkajou is apart of this, I'm gonna have a long chat with her then join, so that makes ten people trying to take down Darkstalker....hm" I said.

"Wait your gonna join to! Cool! Now, I gotta go" he said.

I nodded then he left the room, but quickly he turned back, poked his head in and said "Make sure you wear something hot for me k?"

I growled and through one of my books at him. He dodged it and laughed as he left my house.

Kinkajou's pov;

"WHY DIDNT YOU TELL ME ABOUT THIS!?" Glory shouted at me.

"SORRY! I didn't want to get you hurt or in the same state as...well...Moon I guess..." I trailed off.

"Look, Kink, I'm your sister you can tell me anything, so I have to know this stuff k?" she said quietly "But, do you think I could help too?"

I laughed.

"Of course! But just be careful ok?" I answered. She hugged me and I hugged back.

Then she left the room.

"Ok then, we got two new members, which would've been good if one of them WASN'T DEATHBRINGER!" Qibli shouted.

We all sat in Turtle's living room with Glory and Deathbringer fidgeting with their fingers.

"HEY! IM GREAT SKILLED AND IF I WERE YOU I WOULD DEFINATELY RECOMMEND ME!" Deathbringer shouted back.

"Guys seriously stop, doesn't matter who it is as long as we got more helpers!" Glory said "Now! Please give us more information! Like what the heck was in the lab!?" 

"Well, just super long halls and scary rooms, but the worst are these people locked in cages like crazy beasts!" I answered.

Winter hadn't said anything the whole time. He just sat on the couch, eyes closed, lying down with his arms behind his head, as if completely relaxed. 

"Winter, are you ok?" I asked.

"Totally fine, what would I not be OK about?": he answered, moving one of his arms to cover his eyes. To cover tears.

"You guys keep talking, I need to give a little pep talk" I said, pulling Winter up and dragging him to the dining room.

He sat on one of the chairs and lied his head down on the table.

"Look, I know your sad about Moon, but we will  get her out of there" I reassured him.

"But what if they hurt her....what if...." he trailed off.

"They won't, at least I hope so..." I answered, unsure of what to say next.

"Exactly, we don't know, so we have to hurry and save her before I lose my sanity" he said, got up and walked back to living room.

He was right though... we don't know what's going to happen...

So what do we do next?

A/N; OK then... Sorry that this chapter was shorter than the others but I wanted to get it done quickly so  we could get to the best chapters  that are coming up next!

Anyway, WE ALMOST GOT 1K READERS!!! I seriously wasn't expecting to get all these readers! So thank you guys sooooooo much!!!!