Not so good Confession

Glory's pov;

The next morning I sat up as my alarm clock went. I quickly got up and ran down the stairs where Grandeur had already made breakfast.

"Did you have a good night dear? I hope there were no boys flirting with you in that horrid dress!" she asked. I laughed,

"No grandma! We just danced and  sang and all that! You know." I ate my toast as Kinkajou came sliding down the stairs.

"PANCAKES!" she shouted and Grandeur rolled her eyes and placed a plate of pancakes on the table. Now seems like an appropriate time to talk about my life.

So my family is not to rich but more then average. My parents got a divorce when I was three and Kinkajou was a baby. My mother didn't want anything to do with me so she left to another country and my father just got Grandeur to raise us. She always said my father was a disappointment. So she took us in and raised us into strong woman and by the way, Grandeur isn't that old. She is about fifty one now and she is a great parent.

Anyway, Kinkajou shoved a pancake into her mouth and chewed it with her mouth open.

"Close your mouth now! That's disgusting!" I said and she giggled but closed her mouth.

I shook my head and finished my last piece of toast and went back upstairs to get ready.

I grabbed a blue denim jacket and a green shirt. I also grabbed my long,  tight, lighter blue jeans and a pair of ankle boots.

I brushed my hair and made sure it was perfect. I grabbed my books and bag, put the books into the bag and went back downstairs.

"Bye grandma!" I said and Grandeur waved. I waited for Kinkajou in my car and then she finally ran through the front door.

"Finally!" I said and drove off as Kinkajou put on the radio and went through the stations.

~~~~~~~~~~

When we got to school,  Kinkajou jumped out and ran right into the gates where her best friend Moon was.

I got out of my car and saw Deathbringer waiting with Riptide. When he saw me, he smiled and walked up to me.

"What was last night for?" he asked.

"Well, that picture was beautiful, but I mostly wanted to see that reaction you did last night and it worked! It was so funny!" I answered.
He laughed.

"Uh, thanks for leaving me!" Riptide said and laughed as well. 

"Riptide! I need you!" we heard Turtle shout. Riptide told his eyes.

"I swear if my brother wants to ask me something cheesy I'm going to kill him! But if his gonna prank me I'm going to kill him again!" he said.

"How can you even do that?" I asked. He shrugged and we all laughed. Then he ran to Turtle.

"Well, I'll see you later K?" I said. I hesitated for a moment but decided to give Deathbringer what he wants. I  placed a kiss on his cheek and walked off. His expression was priceless!

English class was quiet when I walked in. Well, it wasn't very surprising, Morrowseer, our English teacher,  was really strict. Also we all think him and Blister like each other but think it would be weird if they date because Morrowseer is Moon's dad.

I sat down next to Sunny who was in my class.

"Hey!" I whispered "How are you?"

"Hi, I'm great actually! I think Starflight is actually beginning to like Fatespeaker!" she whispered back.