Saving Pyrrhia~Part 2

Starflight's pov:

We avoided most of the guards, but when they did notice us, Peril would easily knock them out.

We all remained silent for a while, trying to think of what was up ahead.

Suddenly we heard shatter and we all jumped.

The shatter was followed by shouting in disappointment.

"WHY CAN'T YOU DO ANYTHING RIGHT!?" a familiar voice roared.

We kept towards the sounds and came to, yet, another big metal door, but this one wasn't highly secured.

So we cracked the door open peeked inside.

"Look, just, your lucky that wasn't one of the Careless bottles OK Fathom" the same voice said, a little bit calmer.

I realised it was Darkstalker.

"D-Darkstalker, I-um- promised Indigo I would meet her at her house by now..." Fathom stuttered.

"Fine, just go to her, and make sure you don't trip over anything else" Darkstalker teased.

We all went to the sides of the doors, just as they opened and Fathom stepped out.

Deathbringer quickly grabbed him and covered his mouth before he could scream.

We took him into one of these really big supply closets before Deathbringer removed his hand from Fathom's mouth.

"What the hell is Darkstalker up too!?" Deathbringer growled, grabbing the collar of Fathom's shirt and pushed him against one of the shelves.

"I-I ca-can't say!" he protested.

Glory put a hand on Deathbringer's shoulder, making him relax a little and let go of Fathom.

"Look, we just wanna find out what his up to, he doesn't know how many lives his risking here!" Sunny said.

"Were not gonna hurt you Fathom, because your the only chance we got" I reassured him.

He nodded and looked down at the ground, thinking of what to say.

"Darkstalker just wants revenge. To prove to his father he wasn't such a disappointment by... By.... Talking over the world. " Fathom explained.

"So he got to work and went out hunting for a potion called Careless, which he knew had great power but he didn't know how much power."

"He didn't know he could kill millions of innocent people, be was blind by getting revenge he didn't listen to Clearsight and I, begging him to stop what he was doing..."

Fathom stopped there and looked back up at us.

I was frowning, actually feeling bad for Darkstalker and Fathom.

"Don't worry Fathom, we're gonna stop him, no matter what" Fatespeaker put and hand on his shoulder and nodded.

"Now you go to home, we'll deal with this alright?" Clay said.

We let Fathom leave the closet as he sprinted down the halls and out the exit.

"Well, got more info to take Darkstalker down, let's go" Tsunami said as we to left and went back to where Darkstalker was preparing.

We opened the door and walked in.

Darkstalker shot his head toward us and laughed.

"Tsk, Tsk, Tsk, you shouldn't have come back, now you're going to witness me taking over this planet! And prove, that I am not a nobody!" he said.