The Break In

Kinkajou's pov;

I couldn't wait for the next mission! I know, I know, I shouldn't be excited for something like this, but I loved everything about it! Except the scary parts but you know...

How intense the missions were and I LOVED THE DISGUISES!!!

I was lying down in my bedroom at home and thinking about what the others were doing.

Moon had sent everyone home to relax and rest before the next mission, so here I was.

I decided to get something to eat.

I rushed down stairs, opened the pantry and pulled out a box of cookies.

I went to the living room and put on the TV.

As I ate I got a message on my phone.

Moon-Hey Kinkajou! You free tonight?

ME-YEP!!! Another Mission!!!???

Moon- haha, yeah, tonight me, you, Winter and Turtle will be sneaking into Night'n'Ice labs!

Me- YAS! BREAKING IN IS WAY MORE INTENSE!

Moon- yeah, but dangerous, we meet at my place, 8:00 pm, make sure you dress all black to make sure your not noticeable

Me- EW, BLACK!? How about a really really dark pink?

Moon- No, black OK? Anyway, I gtg, have a nice day.

Me- OK, bye!!! 👋

"GRANDMA IM GOING OUT TONIGHT!!!" I shouted.

"WHATEVER!" I heard her reply from the kitchen.

(Later that Day, six pm)

It... Was... Taking... To.... Long......

I still had two hours before we go out for an awesome mission an if you knew me.... I'm not patient.

So I waited in my room and to kill time I started writing down ships. Glory and Grandeur always wondered why I did that.

An hour past, and I still had an hour to go....

So I then got my laptop and watched Youtube.

As I watched I checked the time.

8:30!!!

My eyes widened

"AHHH!!!" I screamed. I shot up out of bed, grabbed a hoodie and booked it out of the house.

At Moons house I ran through the front door and Winter, Moon and Turtle were already there, waiting.

"Sorry! I wasn't keeping track of time" I said, breathless and flopped on the couch.

"OK then, it's fine, but no point lazying about, we about to go!" Turtle laughed and went right back out the door, with Moon and Winter following.

I groaned but followed.

When we were outside, Turtle went to the drivers seat and Winter went to the passenger but I called "SHOTGUN!" and jumped in the front before Winter could.

He groaned.

I mostly called shotgun to make Moon and Winter sit together...hehe....

"PUMP DAH MUSIC!" I exclaimed and turned the volume of the radio up to 40.

(at the lab)

"Woah.... " I whispered as we walked up to the barbed fence of the lab.

I turned to Moon to see she was scanning the area.