The Date (Part 2)

A/N; In the last chapter I actually didn't mean to post it like that (LOL 😂) I actually wrote the whole chapter in that but it didn't save when I published it so that's why it looks like what it does!!! Sorry! Anyways here's part 2!!!

Tsunami's pov;

He pulled me into the water in my dress! I felt the cold water wrapped around me and I started to feel very uncomfortable to be swimming in a long dress!!!

"Are you serious!!!???" I screeched. He just laughed and pulled me under water.

Now the freezing water was all around me. I felt so uncomfortable, but when Riptide still held my hand, it made me feel better.

I closed my eyes and held my breath as he pulled me under. When I tapped his arm, letting him know I was out of breath, he pulled me back up.

"RIPTIDE!!! Argh! Do you know how uncomfortable it is to swim in this!? AND HOW COULD YOU EVEN SWIM IN JEANS!?" I shouted, but didn't dare move my hand from his grasp.

"Sorry... "he said, not looking away from me. Well, he sure as heck didn't look sorry.

I went to walk back up to shore but he stopped me. He pulled me close to him and it made me forget everything that just happened. My hands on his bare chest and my eyes looking into his was like the best dream I ever had.

"Wh- what you wrote in the letter...wa-was it true???" I asked looking down at the now calm water.

He lifted my head to face his beautiful one.

"Every word... " he mumbled and kissed me.

I closed my eyes once more and returned the kiss. He wrapped his arms around my waist as I wrapped mine in a hug position.

Riptide's pov;

I raised my hand and tangled it in her  smooth hair. She raised both her arms and wrapped them around my neck. I then picked her up and took her to shore without breaking the kiss.

I sat down on the blanket and she sat in my lap, wrapping her legs around my waist and keeping her arms as they were.

We pulled apart and she was blushing, again.

"Haha! Your blushing a lot!" I said.

She became even more red and I laughed.

"Well, maybe if you stop being such a charmer, then maybe I'll stop!" she laughed and hoped off me.

She sat next to me, hand on mine and started grabbing more snacks.

"Your starting to remind me of Clay" I mumbled and she punched me playfully in the shoulder.

"So, does this mean were-" I was cut off. "Shhhhh, yes" she answered and placed a kiss on my cheek.

A/N; OK, I know this is short but I wanted to get the Ripnami stuff done with. Next chapter, there will be more intense stuff with Darkstalker.
Anyway, don't forget to vote!♥ use!