Saving Pyrrhia~Part 1

Fatespeaker's pov:

I got the text Starflight had sent to the group chat that day after school.

So, that's what that weird potion thing was...

I tucked my phone back in my pocket and quickly went to catch the bus before it drove off.

Deathbringer had gone with Riptide to hang out at his house and mum had gone to stay at work for a few more hours, meaning I was gonna be home all alone.

I got off at my stop and thanked the driver. Walking up to my front door, I unlocked it and walked into the house.

I grabbed an apple and booked it upstairs to my room, dropping my bag and jumping onto the bed.

I suddenly got an idea.

After pulling out my phone, I texted my two BFF's and asked if they wanted to come over.

They both accepted.

(A few hours later)

"That's not how you play! Once you land on one of my property's, you gotta pay me how much is says!" Starflight complained.

"But that'll take all of my money!" Sunny argued back.

"Why are we even playing this!?" Star groaned and fell back, laying his head on the soft carpet.

"I don't know, use said use were bored sooo" I trailed off.

"Meh, monopolys borin anyway" Sunny laughed and started to pack away the board, money and other stuff.

"So what are we gonna do?" Star asked.

"Well, we could~"

"Wait, what was that?"

Sunny pointed out the front window.

I saw about five big, black cars, driving very quickly past us and down the street, turning a corner towards~ oh no.

I cursed under my breath and ran outside.

"What's happening!?" Starflight demanded.

"Something big, and definitely something not good...." I answered, gazing down the street the cars had driven.

I suddenly felt a bit nauseous, worried and terrified, knowing that Pyrrhia was in danger.

I grabbed my phone and texted the Darkstalker Free Zone chat, (the chat that had practically everyone helping out with the Darkstalker situation on it).

Me: OK, I just saw like, five giant scary looking cars drive past my house, it kind of freaked me out...

Moon: Same, I swear it has something to do with Darkstalker!

Turtle: Guys let's not jump to conclusions!

Kinkajou: Turtle's right... But I really don't care, WHATS THE PLAN!?

Winter: Kink just wait a second, we don't know what those cars were for and what they have in them, but we have to take this seriously if it is bad.

Kinkajou: what ever...

Qibli: I guess we could try following them, Fate, did you see where they went.

Me: Yes, they went past my house, down the street, then made a sharp turn towards the labs.

Deathbringer: Damn, OK this is gonna be only once OK Fate!? You can grab my Harley and try to follow them OK?