Extra Help

Fatespeaker's pov;

I was at home lying on my bed texting Sunny. My house was echoing with my mother screaming at Deathbringer for being home late and always going out with Glory. I rolled my eyes.

Then my phone starts vibrating in my hands. "Hello?" I answer. "Hi Fatespeaker!  We need your help... " I heard Moon say.

Hours later

"We need to whhhaaa!" I almost shouted. Winter, Moon, Kinkajou, Turtle, Qibli and I stand in Moons living room. 

"Yes, we need you and some of your other friends to keep an eye on that Darkstalker guy, he won't suspect you. You may need help, so tell Sunny and Starlight about the plan then ask them" Turtle said to me.  

"So I have to be near when his talking or something, then listen and hear anything suspicious" I asked. They all nodded.

 "ALRIGHT THEN SOUNDS GREAT!" I shouted excited.

 "This isn't something to be excited about!" Winter said. 

"I know, but imagine that! A super secret agent! Cool!" I shouted again. They all rolled their eyes.

"Just ask them" Winter said and walked off.

Sunny-
So y'all want to catch Darkstalker because you think his evil and up to some messed up stuff?

Me-
Yes, well, he did threaten the group that he would practically kill them if they found out his plans

Starflight-
That's a bit messed up, but yeah, I guess I could help, doesn't sound to dangerous

Sunny-
Sounds exciting! I'm in!

Me-
That's what I said! Haha

"They agreed" I told Moon. She nodded, "Well then, we'll start Monday morning!"

Monday, 6:30 - Fatespeaker's House

"Why did we have to get up so early to meet you here..." Starflight groaned.

He was yawning a lot and in his pajamas which was so adorable!

"Because I'm about to take us out for breakfast!" I said.

Sunny and Star just stared at me. 

"And... Why?" she asked.  

"Because that's where Darkstalkers going this morning..." I mumbled. 

"OOOOOOO!!!" they shouted.

I laughed. 

"OK then, Star go get dressed!" I said. 

"Uh, do you think Deathbringer will mind if I use his clothes?" he asked as he went upstairs.

"Don't worry 'bout him! I don't think he will mind, take anything you want!" I reassured him. He nodded and continued upstairs.

At the Cafe-

"There he is" I said. Darkstalker sat at a table with his best friend Fathom. He seemed to be texting someone and smirking, but also... Blushing?

"I'm gonna hack into the phone!" Kinjajou said in my ear piece.

"Do you even know how to do that?" I asked. "No.... MMOOONNN!!!!" I heard her shout.

After a bit if hacking by Moon

"OK got it, he is having a conversation with Clearsight? You remember her from school right?" Moon asked me.