Chapter 14- First councelling session

Next morning,

Time: 9am

Dr. Payal's clinic

Aarohi's session had started and she was in the doctor's cabin, while I was waiting outside. Viren had called me a while ago, and I told him about yesterday's nightmare. He was furious and had already started yelling on me for keeping him uninformed. He refused to go for his music classes despite of my insistence and was on his way to the clinic. On the other hand, I hadn't told about yesterday's nightmare to Anuya yet. Today, I woke up late and hence by the time I could knock her door she had started to school. I tried to call her but she was not reachable at the moment. Hence I messaged her that I would not be coming to school today.

'Netra......' he came running as I was lost in my thoughts. 'Is she fine?'

'Yes, her session is going on,' I murmured, and lowered my head. He sat beside me.

'She'll be fine' He placed his hands over mine as I was steadily looking towards Dr. Payal's cabin.

'I just hope she speaks up' I murmured

'She will, after all she is the world's strongest woman's daughter.' said he bringing up a smile on my face.

'Enough of buttering now, Mr. Singhania' said I stressing his name.

He smiled. 'Don't forget that I am still angry with you. How could you hide such a big thing from me? You came to this clinic all alone in the night? It's not safe Netra' said he, I hadn't told him about the auto incident yet, otherwise he would have lost it.

'Netra...' called the doctor in all of a sudden. 'You can come in now' said she, we hurried inside behind her.

'Is she fine Dr. Payal? Did she speak up?' I asked distraught.

'Netra, she's a strong girl and she cooperated really very well' said she, I sighed in relief.

'See I told you.' said Viren instantly not leaving an opportunity to boast about himself. I gave him an unpleasant smile and turned to the doctor.

'It's the humiliation of Netra which she has seen in the last few days. It got registered in her mind, and now you have to take intensive care of her. She has spoken her heart but make sure that such things don't repeat.' said she, I looked at Viren. 'It might have very bad effect on her mental stability'

'We will make sure that she sees only good things hereafter, thank you Dr. Payal' said Viren, and greeted her.

As soon as she left, I turned towards him. 'I knew this could only be the reason. It's all my fault Viren' I wept as a drop of tear plunged out of my eyes.

'Netra, what has happened cannot be changed but the future is in our control. We will not let anything affect Aarohi's mind, and this time I am there with you. We will do this together' said he holding both my hands, I smiled. He wiped off the tears from my eyes and we kept gazing at one another. His words lightened a ray of hope inside me.

'Thank you. Your support really means a lot to me' said I and hugged him immediately. I didn't know why I did that but I just felt like hugging him, especially for his words which always gave me the strength to fight.

---------------------------------------------------

'Now how are you feeling, my princess?' asked Viren while I quickly opened the door. Throughout the way we hadn't spoken a word to her, we just wanted to give her some time to recover.

'I am feeling good Vir,' said she. She was in his arms from the time we left the hospital.

'Thank you for coming so far for us' said I turning to him. Aarohi ran inside the house and started playing.