A/N

I know I should have published this earlier but I was so into writing this novel that it just washed off from my head. But its never too late to start. 

First of all, you guys tell me how was the story? Which character was your favourite in it? Mine was Netra to be obvious. 

Netra: 

A silent, hardworking and determined girl who fights with the society and her family everyday. But yes, a scared and hesitant girl as well. She easily trust anyone and then gets back stabbed. An emotional and committed character. 

Viren: 

A positive loving guy who loves his work and his family. He is fully filled with hope and can do anything for his loved ones. 

Anuya: 

A sweet, playful character who never takes life seriously. But understands the depth of a situation put forth. A right person in terms of advice and the one who is committed to her friends. Helpful and kind but at times becomes over reactive. 

This is just a character sketch of the main three characters of this novel.  The rest I guess you know it all but nevertheless I will give one word for each character. 

Sanket: Biased 

Priyanka: Self destructive 

Netra's mom: Confused 

Veena Singhania : Selfish  and over possessive

Mishka: Insecure 

Rohit: Sorted 

Aarohi: Innocent yet mature 

So quickly tell me, whom did you like the most? 

Don't be a silent reader guys and share you views with me. I am waiting for them.