CHAPTER 31- The end

As soon as I reached home I booked the train tickets online and packed our bags. Today was the start of the weekend and it was doubtful if I would get confirm seats. But thankfully there were four seats available. I quickly booked two for us, and called Aarohi home. She was skipping downstairs and came running listening to my voice.

'Yes Mumma,' she said, I lifted her.

'Today we are going back home to meet Vir..... Aarohi was longing to meet him, right?' asked I, she hastily nodded her head.

'I will meet Vir....It's been so long, we will play a lot' she got down from my lap and jumped in joy. She had been missing him since we came to Gwalior, not even a day passed by when she didn't ask about him.

'Yes, but for that you have to eat quickly and start' said I, she nodded her head and hurried to the dining table. I mashed her food and kept it on the table while she gulped it quickly.

In the meantime, even I had finished my packing. There was only one luggage with maximum clothes of Aarohi and just one set of suit for me. I informed Anuya about my plans and she said that she would be in the airport tomorrow morning. Everything happened in a rush but ended perfectly. Maybe even destiny wanted us to meet each other and speak up.

----------------------------------------------------

Our train had arrived on time and we had also boarded it. Since it was the last booking we didn't get any window seats in the sleeper class. It was only the corner seat; hence Aarohi kept running from end to another and kept jumping from one berth to another. She could never sit quietly in trains, she was that mischievous. Everyone in our compartment was continuously staring at her.

'Aarohi, sit down or else I won't let you meet Vir tomorrow' I warned her, after which she sat for a few minutes and then again started running. Finally after an hour, she got tired and slept in her berth.

Thank god, I don't have to face their ugly looks hereon; I thought to myself and leaned back staring the fan. Our memories and our separation kept flashing in my eyes. I tried a lot to not think about it but my mind was so adamant.

-------------------------------------------------------

'Hey, long time' she hugged me. It was almost six months since I stepped into Patna.

'How are you?' asked I, she nodded gesturing that she was fine. Anuya hadn't changed, she was the same and how would someone change in just six months.

'How was your journey?' asked she,

'It was boring. There was nothing to relish in that train journey, Aarohi kept running and I kept scolding her. Finally after dinner we both slept, that's it.' said I, she giggled.

We headed to the taxi stand, got a taxi and started our journey.

'What made you come here after months?' asked she, as I was busily seeing through the car shield. Nothing had changed as I said, everything was the same and I was just hoping that Viren was also the same. I wanted to see the same loving, caring and friendly Viren whom I knew.

'It's his music academy's inauguration today, right? So I just came to see him' said I hesitantly.

'I heard that you never picked up his call after he left, do you think he will be the same?'

'I know that he loves me Anuya and so do I. Yes, he might be angry but I will console him' I smiled,

She also smiled 'How is my little princess?' asked she looking at Aarohi, who was busy playing in my phone. This was her new addiction, she loved to play candy crush.