Chapter 15

Taylor's POV

As the days came and went, I became more and more comfortable around the triplets and their family. They were such a live and happy bunch.

Cassie was a little ray of sunshine. Not. That girl was wild. Her idea of fun was rock climbing, climbing tree's, and anything that could lead to death.

I never do it with her I just watch, but the triplets wouldn't let me either. Everytime I went somewhere with Cassie, they gave her clear rules and instructions about my safety and what I can and cannot do.

I can finally move a lot more, the bruises are fading and everything is healing.

The triplets confronted me about it a few days ago, that was the scariest moment in my life.

*Flashback*

"Taylor, Love?"

"Hm?" I ask, kicking my legs back in forth on the bench we were sitting on in the garden.

Corey grabbed my chin and gently tilted my face towards his.

"We need to talk about something. But this time, you can't avoid it. We. Need. The. Truth."

"We can't protect you if you don't tell us what's happening." Chance adds.

"W-what do you need t-to know?" I grew nervous. What if they leave me? What if they found out how broken I am? What if.

I was currently sitting on Chance's lap with Chase and Corey sitting beside us.

"Taylor, baby, tell us about your scars. Tell us about your bruises." Chase started, seriously.

"U-Uhm... I don't know w-what you mean?"

It came out as more of a question that a statement. That certainly didn't help my case.

"Don't."

"Lie."

"To."

"Us."

They growled and I whimpered.

"Tell us love. This is important."

Their faces were serious and no hint of playfulness or amusement. Just dead serious.

"Things happened." My response was short and so was their patience.

"What 'things' happened?"

"Bad things."

"Darling, we aren't going to be able to help if you aren't going to cooperate and tell us."

"D-Do you really n-not know j-just from l-looking at me s-skin?" I asked on the verge of tears.

"Sunflower, we need you to tell us yourself."

"I don't w-want t-to remember."

"I know it hurts, love. If we know what happened, we can end it and you never have to think about it again."