Adam's New Job

The next morning, Neil arrives to Adam's house at around 8:30 AM, a little later than he said as he knocks on the door, but then Naomi angrily flings it open again. "What?!" She huffed. "Now what is your problem?"
"The same thing that was my problem yesterday. My unemployed husband. Anything else?"
"Yes. I have good news!"
"What?"
"I found him a job last night."
"Where?"
"A high school in (city name)."
"(City name)?!"
"Yes, (city name)."
"You do realize that's almost an hour away, right?"
"Yeah, well at least he'll have a job, so get over yourself!"
"Fine." She groaned as she goes inside, grabs Adam and throws him at Neil, once again causing them to tumble over. "Listen bitch! Do that one more time and I'll throw him head first at your face."
"Wow, real smooth dude." Adam said. "You stay out of it!" Neil ordered. "Why should I? You just threatened to throw me head first at my wife!"
"Yeah, and I will if you don't stop arguing with me!"
"Fine!" Adam groaned as he got up and followed Neil to his car. "I found a job for you."
"Oh, goodie."
"You guys are going to have to make some arrangements though because it's all the way in (city name)."
"What?!"
"Look, I know it sucks, but we applied for pretty much every available job in Toronto and none of them wanted you."
"But I hate (city name)!" Adam complained. "I know. We all do, but last night, I reached out to the vice principal of the high school you're about to be working at, and she said she'd let you work there because one of their teachers had recently left the school, so they were needing a replacement anyway."
"I'm working at a high school?!"
"Yeah."
"Ew!"
"What?! I thought you liked kids."
"Yeah, KIDS! Not 14-18 year olds that skip, do drugs, have sex and drink."
"But you did the exact same thing when you were their age."
"I know, but it's only cool when I do it!"
"Whatever." Neil huffed as he started driving.