Trouble By Adam Gontier

Soon, Adam approaches me. "Excuse me. Can I speak with you in the hallway please?"
"Aw, I'd really love to, but I'm super busy. Can it wait?"
"No, you are either going to come outside and speak with me in the hallway or we're making a trip to the office!"
"Why don't you get one of the other twenty something people in here if you want someone to talk to that bad?"
"Because this is about you."
"Fine!" I groaned as I followed him outside in the hallway, leaving the rest of the class snickering until one student suddenly bursts into hysteric laughter. "Ma'am, what kind of drugs do you do?" Another student called out. "Crystal meth." She replied as she pulled out a bag of crystal meth. The room then goes into dead silence. "Anyone want some?"
"Nah." The same student responded. "Good because I wasn't going to give you any."
"Good because I said I didn't want it. I have my fentanyl."
"What?!"
"Uh huh." He said as he whipped out his bag of fentanyl. "I want fentanyl!"
"Get your own then!"
"I'll trade you!"
"Nope."
"Please?"
"No!"
"YES!"
"NO!"
"GIVE ME FENTANYL OR I'LL THROW MY DESK AT YOU!!!!!"
"DO IT BITCH!!!! NO BALLS!!!!"
"FINE!!!!!" She screeched as she picked her desk up and threw it at him. "Hey, that was pretty good for a little girl throw!"
"Give me fentanyl or I'll do worse!"
"Like what? Tell your mommy?" He laughed as she whipped out a gun. "Go ahead! I kind of want to die!" He blurted out as she slowly lowers the gun. "Damn dude."
Outside the classroom... "What makes you think it's okay to say that?" Adam asked me. "Uh... The fact that I have the right to freedom of speech, therefore I can say whatever the fuck I want?"
"You are aware that you can get in trouble with the police if they see violent pictures on your school computer, right?" He asked as I yawned. "What? Am I boring you?"
"Yeah, kind of." I sighed. "Also, don't act like you didn't do the same thing to your teachers when you were my age."
"Yeah, but it's only cool when I do it."
"Mhm..." I huffed as I went back into the classroom. He then groaned and followed.