High As A Kite

The next day during period 2, I get on the computer to draw the picture of me feeding Adam and my vice principal to crocodiles, but then suddenly... "What the fuck! Are there crocodiles in the school?" Adam suddenly blurted out. "No...? What are you high on?" I responded. "Probably my crystal meth." The crystal meth head sighed. "You liar! Those ARE crocodiles!" He yelled, but then he stops for a second. "They're so cute though! I could just pet one!"
"Oh, you'll get to pet one alright." I huffed. "Yay!" He exclaimed, but soon, the vice principal comes in. "Mr Gontier? Can I speak with you outside please?"
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!! SOMEONE IS HERE TO KIDNAP ME!!!!!!!" He screeched as he started wailing hysterically. "I'm not going to kidnap you." She sighed annoyed. "You're not going to kidnap me? Are you sure?" Adam asked sniffling. "Yes."
"Are you sure that you're sure?"
"Yes!"
"Are you sure that you're sure that you're su-"
"Will you just come outside?"
"Okay, but only as long as you don't kidnap me." Adam said as he followed her out into the hallway. "So, I know you confiscated someone's fentanyl and another person's meth. That part I like. However, I also know that you took it home and came in high on them today."
"What?! What makes you think I would EVER do such a thing?"
"Because I can smell it on you."
"Why have you been smelling me?!"
"I wasn't physically smelling you. The smell just touched my nose."
"Mhm."
"Listen Adam. I really don't want to do this since you seem like a great guy, at least when you're not high, but I'm afraid I'm going to have to fire you." The whole class then overhears this and goes into dead silence. She wants to FIRE my lord and saviour?! No! I am NOT letting that happen, so then I got up and stormed out there to Adam wailing harder. "PLEASE DON'T SET ME ON FIRE!!!!!" He begged as the vice principal turns to me. "Why are you out here?"
"I was just going to use the washroom," I lied. "But then I saw you out here about to fire my lord and saviour."
"Well, tell your 'lord and saviour' that he should've thought about it before coming in high on fentanyl and crystal meth." She huffed as I started wailing too. "Alright, fine!" That was when we both stopped crying. "I won't fire you, but this is your last chance!"
"Yay!" I exclaimed as I turned to Adam. "I know, I know, I know, I know, that you'll thank me later." I then grabbed his arm and dragged him back inside the classroom, as the rest of the period was spent trying to work while that jackass was crying because he thought someone licked him, and if it wasn't that, he was convinced that there were people in the back having a shit fight.