This Can't Be Happening

The following Monday morning for me was basically the same as every other morning. My alarm waking me up while I'm in the middle of chasing my lord and saviours, me finally dragging myself out of bed and getting ready 10 minutes later, waiting an hour for the slow ass street lights all so I can go to my bus stop and wait another hour for my bus to come, my vice principal nagging at me to go to class, and trying to squeeze into my locker while some smelly hobo is hogging it up.
Until my period 1 class, tech ended. It was my first day since switching from career studies to civics, but I forgot to AirDrop the note I had on my iPad where I had written the room number for my civics class, and I couldn't remember the number, so I go to the office, but on my way there, my vice principal approaches me. "What class are you supposed to be in?"
"Civics."
"And why aren't you there?"
"Because I forgot the room number."
"Alright, come on." She ordered as I followed her to the office. "Hi, are you here for a late slip?" The secretary asked. "That too, but the main reason is because she forgot the room number for her civics class." The vice principal responded. "Okay. What is your last name?"
"Seriously?" I groaned. "Yeah, seriously!"
"(My last name). You'd better remember for next time because this is the last time I'm going to tell you." I said as she printed out the late slip. "And the room number is 315."
"Perfect! Thank you so much!" She exclaimed as she drags me upstairs to room 315, but as soon as she opens the door to the classroom, I see Adam Gontier sitting there. "What the fuck!"
"What?"
"Is that Adam Gontier?!"
"Maybe?" Adam replied. "Whatever. I was going to skip anyway. Bye!" I exclaimed as I darted out the door laughing hysterically. That was when my vice principal runs after me and eventually catches up to me. "Wow! You're pretty fast for an 80 year old, I have to admit!"
"For the last time, I am not 80!"
"Whatever. Bye!"
"No, not 'bye'! You are going to class whether you like it or not!"
"Or else what?"
"Listen. I'm sick of going through this every single day, so if you don't start going to your classes, I'm afraid I'm gonna have to get physical with you."
"What are you gonna do? Throw your walking stick at me?"
"That's it!" She yelled as she grabbed me by my shirt collar, dragged me back to my class, and stormed out of the room. "Don't be offended when I draw a picture of you and Adam Gontier in a piñata together on Microsoft Paint!" I called, but she just continues storming off without a response. "Bitch!"