Crystal Meth and Fentanyl Heads

We get back in to the two students doing their drugs, the rest of the class still snickering, and the desk thrown across the room. "What happened?!" Adam asked. "They're crystal meth and fentanyl heads. What do you expect?" I huffed. "At least I'm not a crack head." The fentanyl head responded. "Yes you are."
"Alright, that's it! You, leave that fentanyl here, go to the office, and don't come back!" Adam yelled. "Yes sir!" He exclaimed as he got up and went out the door. That was when the crystal meth head started laughing hysterically again. "You go too!" Adam ordered. "Who?"
"You!"
"What did I do?!"
"You can't have drugs in class!"
"Why not?"
"Just go!"
"Why?"
"GO!!!" He yelled. "FINE!" She yelled back as she darted out the door still laughing hysterically. "Leave that here!"
"Why should I?" She huffed as he snatched the crystal meth out of her hand. "Now get out!"
"Fine!" She yelled again as she stormed out the door. That was when he turns back to me. "And you, get to work and don't say anything!" He ordered. "Yes ma'am!" I exclaimed. "What did I just say?"
"I'm sorry. You said something?"
"Yes, I did. Do you need me to buy you hearing aids?" He asked as the rest of the class starts laughing hysterically. "Huh?"
"Never mind. You're too stupid, so just get to work!"
"Yes ma'am!" I exclaimed as I ran over to a computer. "Um... Do you like, mind?" Another girl huffed as I turned and saw that she was talking to me. "Can I help you?"
"Yeah, you can like, go find your own computer because that was like, mine!"
"It's a computer. Get over yourself!"
"OMG! I am like, so totes telling the teacher!"
"Good luck with that. He's not going to believe you because he just said I'm his favourite." I lied. "OMG! Like, whatevzzzzzzzzzzzzz!"
"I think he said it was because I don't say 'whatevzzzzzzzzzzz' since I'm not retarded like you."
"OMG! Just like, shut up! You like, got your way." She huffed as she turned to her friend. "She's like, so lucky she's like, retarded."
"I know right?! Like ugh! If it was any of the like, normal kids, then like, they'd be the ones like, moving!" Her equally retarded friend responded. "You know I can still hear you, right?" I blurted out. "Uh... Yeah, I'm like, aware." She responded as she stormed away with her equally retarded friend.