He's Back!

Soon, they finally do arrive to the school as I see them come inside. "Yay! My lord and saviour is back!" I chirped as I excitedly run over to them. "Lord and saviour, I missed you so much! Where have you been?" That was when I noticed Neil. "Oh, hey lord and saviour number 2! Did you want to work here too?"
"Nope. I just want your bitch of a vice principal to stop calling me every time our retarded ass lead singer decides to ditch work for the strip club."
"That's where he was?!"
"Yep." He sighed. "Anything else annoying ass little kid?"
"Um... Excuse me! I have a name and it's not 'annoying ass little kid'!"
"Whatever." He huffed, but that was when my bitch of a vice principal approaches us. "Okay. First of all, you, get back to class!" She ordered. "No! Do not ever split me and my lord and saviours up!"
"I'm not asking you if you want to. I'm telling you that you WILL go to class whether you like it or not, because if you don't, I'm gonna drag you by your underwear!"
"Put your hands on me and I will actually feed you to crocodiles!"
"You actually think I'm scared of little kids? Just get back to class!"
"Fine!" I yelled as I stormed away, but then... "And as for you two, we need to talk in my office right now!" I heard her say, so then I hide behind a wall, peek out at them, wait for the coast to be clear, and sneak to the office so I can listen to their conversation, because I really didn't like where this was going.