One Day Down

Soon, the bell rings for lunch, but on my way to my locker, I encounter the crystal meth head and her 2 friends standing in the middle of the hallway. "I don't know about you guys, but I could really use a puff." One of her friends said. "I second that. (Crystal meth head's name), do you still have that crystal meth?" Her other friend asked. "No. My civics teacher took it."
"You should've left it in your locker."
"I didn't leave it in my locker because the classes are too damn long to leave the number 1 thing that breathes life in me in my locker where someone could take it since the lockers at this school are shit and don't lock properly."
"Yeah, that's true." She sighed. "So now what?"
"Hey, I have an idea! We can kill my civics teacher and get my crystal meth back before he uses it all!" The crystal meth head exclaimed. Wait a minute! They want to KILL my lord and saviour? All for some stupid crystal meth?! This was absolutely unreal! "You'd better not kill my lord and saviour you bitch!" I finally blurted out. "What do you want?" Her equally retarded friend huffed. "I want you to get the fuck out of my way, and that's all I have wanted for the last 10 minutes now!"
"I mean, you could've just asked us to move."
"You're right. I am so sorry." I said as I paused for a second. "Now get the fuck out of my way!"
"Fine you asshole!" She argued as they stormed away. At the end of the day, Adam grabs the crystal meth and fentanyl that he had hidden. "Fuck yeah! This is mine now!" He exclaimed. "I wonder if coming in high on some of this tomorrow will make these kids less annoying." So then he whips it out and darts out the door laughing hysterically.