Oh Fuck! Now Shit's REALLY Going Down!

The next day, Adam finds Neil as he approaches him. "Oh, that cop didn't catch you?"
"Yes actually, he did, but that same little kid came and got me out."
"Well that's unfortunate."
"I really don't want to talk to you right now though, so please just go the fuck away!"
"Listen. It's not my fault you threw me at my wife and ruined that cop's car."
"But it is your fault you ditched work to go to the strip club, was almost an hour late the next day, and got yourself fired AGAIN!"
"Can you at least let me explain?"
"I don't want you to explain. I just want you to get the fuck out of my sight!"
"No! I am sick of you never listening to anything I say!"
"I don't listen to anything you say because everything that comes out of your mouth is stupid like you!"
"But I'm trying to explain!"
"Good for you, but again, I don't want to hear it."
"Why the fuck not?!"
"Because I don't care anymore. We're splitting anyway."
"What?!"
"You heard me."
"No, we are not splitting!"
"Yes we are!"
"No we're not!"
"Yes we are!"
"No we're fucking not!"
"YES WE FUCKING ARE!!!!!"
"NO WE'RE FUCKING NOT!!!!"
"YES... WE... FUCKING... ARE!!!!!"
"No we're not, and you'd better not announce to the world that we are!"
"I already did."
"Seriously?"
"Uh... Yeah seriously." That was when Adam runs over and chokes him. "Get the fuck away from me!" Neil yelled. "Not until you take that back!"
"I'm not going to!"
"Then I guess I'm not letting you go."
"Fine! I guess I'm getting you off myself then."
"Oh, and how are you gonna do tha-"
But that was when Neil grasps his hands and throws him 10 feet. Adam then gets up, runs back over, pushes Neil up against the wall, corners him and holds him down by his neck while he punches him in the face. That was when Neil knees him in the crotch, elbows him in the chest, picks him up by his underwear, slams him on the ground and started stomping on his face with his foot, followed by storming inside his house and locking the door as Adam crawls over with his beaten face and pounds on the door. After what felt like forever of knocking, Janin answers the door, but then she doesn't see anybody. "I'm down here." Adam said in a crooked voice as Janin looks down at him. "Adam? What happened?" She asked. "Your husband. That's what happened."
"He did this?"
"He sure did." He huffed. "Also, he banged my wife yesterday."
"What?!"
"Yep." He said as she immediately pulls out her phone. "Wait! What are you doing?" But without a response, she calls Naomi. "Hey Janin." She exclaimed. "Oh, don't even play that game with me you backstabbing bitch!" Janin yelled. "What are you talking about? I just said hi, and why am I a backstabbing bitch?"
"Because your husband is at my door telling me that you cheated on him with my husband!"
"And you're actually going to believe that bullshit?"
"I mean, I don't feel like I have any reason not to, because you've always been a cheating, manipulating slut!"
"Oh yeah? If I'm a 'cheating, manipulating slut', then name one time I've cheated on or manipulated anybody.
"Oh I'm sorry. Did you want me to tell your husband about how you cheated on him another time with Toni Danza the night we went to that bar?"
"What the fuck is a Toni Danza?!"
"Whatever. We're done talking until you decide to stop being a ginger."
"But I was just asking who-"
That was when Janin suddenly hangs up, but when she looks back down at Adam, she notices that he had left. "Whatever. I never really liked that jackass anyway." She huffed as she stormed back inside, but soon, she hears screaming as she rushes upstairs, but then she gets up there to Adam and Neil fighting again with blood everywhere and both of them with severely beaten up faces. "What's going on here?!" But they continue fighting as if she didn't say anything, until... "Alright, that's it! Both of you, get the fuck out now!" That was when Neil stops and turns to her. "Wait! What?!"
"You heard me?"
"You're kicking me out too?"
"Yep."
"Why?!"
"Because I know you cheated on me with his bitch of a wife!"
"Fine! I'll just go live with her then!" He argued as he storms out the door. "You go too!" She ordered. "Can we at least talk about this?"
"Why should I?"
"Because you are very cute."
"Really?"
"Yeah. Will you marry me?" But that was when she slaps him in the face. "You'd better not be serious! Neil and I aren't even divorced yet! Now get the fuck out of my house!"
"Fine you bitch!" Adam yelled as he stormed out the door.