Late For Work

The next morning, Neil aggressively bangs on the door as Naomi flings it open even harder than before. "You mind not pounding on my fucking door?" She huffed. "Now what the fuck is your fucking problem?"
"Same fucking thing that's always my fucking problem! My fucking husband and his equally annoying ass fucking bandmates! Anything else?"
"Yeah. Where the fuck is your husband? Because the stupid fucking bitch won't stop fucking calling me and telling me he's not at fucking work!"
"Probably fucking sleeping since he's a fucking lazy piece of fucking dog shit! Anything else?"
"Yes. Go fucking get him! He's almost a fucking hour late!"
"Fine you fucking cock sucker!"
"I'm the fucking cock sucker?!"
"Yes, you fucking are!"
"You're just fucking jealous because you ended up with someone that doesn't even have a fucking cock!"
"Oh, what fucking ever!" She huffed as she stormed inside to get Adam. After what felt like forever, she comes back outside with him and throws him at Neil. "What the fuck did I say about fucking throwing his fat fucking ass at me?!"
"I don't fucking know. I wasn't fucking listening!"
"You fucking know what?!" Neil yelled as he picked Adam up and threw him head first at Naomi. "Oh, so we're gonna play that fucking game now, huh?"
"You're the one that fucking started it!" He yelled as Naomi threw him back. After a while of the two throwing Adam back and forth at each other, a cop arrives. "What's going on here?"
"She started it!" Neil huffed. "That's great, but I didn't ask who started it. I asked what's going on."
"They were assaulting me!" Adam blurted out as Neil slaps him in the face. "Ow! What the fuck was that for?!"
"Did anybody ask you to talk?" He asked as Adam went silent. "Exactly. Now stay like that!"
"Alright, listen. This is your last chance to answer the question before I put all 3 of you in cuffs!"
"Fine, I guess I'll answer the question since I'm the only honest one here." Adam sighed as Neil laughs hysterically. "Yeah. Totally not like you lied to me about why you weren't at work yesterday."
"Yeah, he fucking does that." Naomi butted in. "Shut the fuck up Naomi!"
"You shut the fuck up!"
"That's it! All of you, put your hands behind your back now!"
"I'm sorry. We'll stop." Neil said. "No! You've had chances to stop, so now I just want you to put your hands behind your back!"
"Make me!" Naomi yelled as she ran back inside. The cop then starts banging on the door. That was when Neil and Adam ran to the car while he's distracted. After a while of thinking they lost him... "Oh shit!" Adam suddenly blurted out. "What?"
"Look in your mirror!" So then he does, as he sees the cop tailing them. He then backs his car into the cop's car, ultimately ruining it and drives 50 km over the speed limit away.