Absent

The next day, I go to my civics class, but then I go inside to some random ass person, definitely not my lord and saviour, sitting there, to which I was not impressed at all, so then I stormed out the door, but then... "Excuse me! You need to ask to leave first." I heard the bitch call. "Fuck off! You're not my lord and saviour!" I yelled as I stormed downstairs to the office, but then the vice principal approaches me. "Why are you here?"
"The fuck do you mean why am I here? You know EXACTLY why I'm here! Where's Adam?"
"Adam?"
"Yes, Adam. Don't play stupid with me!"
"Oh, you mean Mr Gontier?"
"Nope, I mean Adam!" I huffed. "Wait a minute! Did you FIRE my lord and saviour?"
"No, I already told you I would give him another chance."
"Well, I went to my civics class and he wasn't there."
"Then he's probably away, but he'll be back tomorrow."
"Away?!"
"Yes, away."
"SO YOU FIRED HIM?!?!?!" I screeched as I started wailing hysterically again. "Listen. If you don't drop your little 3 year old tantrums, I will fire him!" I was going to say something back, but I really didn't want my lord and saviour to be fired, so I just stopped crying and dragged myself out of the office. After a while of dragging myself down the hall back to my civics class, I decide to skip and go outside instead, because I mean, it's not like my lord and saviour is going to be there, so I did. Later that night, Neil calls Adam. "What?" Adam huffed. "How come I got a call from that lady saying you weren't at work today?"
"I'm sick."
"Really? Because you sound perfectly fine."
"Well, I'm not, so I don't know what else to tell you."
"Adam, even if that excuse wasn't bullshit, she also told me you didn't even call in."
"Yes I did. She just doesn't remember it because she's old."
"Nope, still not buying it. Try again."
"Alright fine!" He groaned. "I ditched work to go to the strip club."
"Yeah, I figured as much."
"Anything else?"
"Yeah. I banged your wife while you were at the strip club."
"WHAT?!" But that was when Neil just hung up without another word. "You BASTARD!!!"