Expelled From School

As soon as I get home from the prison, my mom storms over. "Did you get expelled from school?"
"What?! How could you EVER assume such a thing?"
"Because that's what your vice principal said."
"Alright fine. I got expelled because I left school to bail somebody out of jail."
"Who?"
"Neil Sanderson."
"Are you fucking serious?!"
"Uh... Yeah I'm fucking serious!" I argued as she storms into the living room without another response, so then I follow nervously, but that was when she grabs my iPad. "Wait! What are you doing?" I asked, but without a response, she goes into the kitchen, slams it on the table, grabs a hammer off the counter and destroys it. She then storms over to me, rips my phone out of my pocket, grabs a lighter off the table and sets it on fire. Next, she grabs both of my pairs of headphones, throws them on the ground, and stomps on them until they're in pieces. After that, she storms upstairs, but I don't follow this time. Instead, I bursted into rivers of tears until I heard loud smashes coming from upstairs as I immediately rush over to see what it was. It was my mom destroying everything in my room, from my piano, to my TV, to my 2DS, to my light. She had even ripped the frame off my bed and bashed holes in the wall. "You will not touch another device until you're out on your own. DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME?!" She screamed.