{The Unexpected Proposal}

Annika looked at him as he again denied his feelings for her

Annika looked at him as he again denied his feelings for her. Even after nearly accepting that he do feel for her yesterday, he just said her thank you and was now going to propose Tia with the ring. Why do she have to have feelings for this man?  Why does in all the men in the world she have to feel for this coward?

Annika's thoughts were interrupted by Tia's voice "But Shivaay baby this is your ring.  I mean the ring I gave you!" Shivaay nodded in positive before holding her hand and giving her the ring box. "Tia this is because I want to break this relationship as well as deal here itself!"

Everyone were shocked listening him except Rudra who was way more happy to waste time being shocked. He was getting relieved from lady baba and he can't help but dance.

"But why Shivaay baby? Did I do any mistake?" asked Tia with tears in her eyes. It's not like she is upset about this relationship being broken, she is more upset with the fact that her mother is going to be hell angry because now her useless revenge will remain incomplete.

"It's not you Tia, it's me. The thing is I am not loyal to you. I had promised to be but I wasn't. The feelings I should be having for you as my fiance I had for Annika. I had denied them for long but now it's enough. I don't want to cheat you. This way I am neither loyal to you nor to Annika. I am so sorry for doing this with you and leaving you in middle but that's what best for all of us. For you, for me and for Annika. After thinking a lot I had come to this point that Annika is the one for me!"

Shivaay ended his short oration and everyone were shocked. Dadi, Om and Rudra were way too happy. Their ship was finally sailing. Annika looked like someone had given her a high volt shock. She didn't imagine this coming. Yes she was going to talk to him about what they have in between but she didn't had any idea that he will just break his engagement. She looked here and there to see everyone's eyes on her. She immediately looked down cursing her billujii! Why do this bagad billa have to be so open?

"O my Mata!! Are you sures Shivaay?" asked Pinky in her usual English with a 's'. "As sure as I have ever been mom" replied Shivaay waiting for Tia's response. "As you feel Shivaay, good luck for your life!" Tia smiled. No matter what are the consequences she is happy for Shivaay and Annika. What Shivaay feel for Annika was evident to her long back. She is happy they are together at the end. Giving a small smile to everyone she left.

Shivaay was soon engulfed in a hug by Om and Rudra who were happy beyond belief. " I am so happy bhaiya finally Annika Didi would be my Annika bhabhi." Annika's eyes went wide listening this. Can someone ask her also?

"I am so happy  finally you listened to your heart Shivaay." said Om as he hugged Shivaay tightly. "But I guess you still have someone to talk over." continued Om pointing toward Annika. Annika was thankful to Om for this. Finally this bagad billa noticed he have another person to convince!

Shivaay turned to Annika who was looking down. He held her palm with one hand and she stiffened, with his index finger of other hand he lifted her chin. "I know Annika it's all so sudden and I am sorry for putting you in this situation but I can't help. After yesterday's incident I kind of realized what you value for me. It's not that I have all of a sudden changed or I am taking a decision in heat of a moment. I have analysed it well. In business also we make some deals not for any profit or monetary gain but for our self satisfaction. This is one such deal for me. I am not just listening to my heart as Om said I have listened to my mind as well. I have taken this decision after looking at all the pros and cons and I now know that you are the one for me!"