{The Pain of her Heart}

"So what are we going to eat today?" asked Shivaay who after so long was cooking along Om and Rudra in the palace kitchen

"So what are we going to eat today?" asked Shivaay who after so long was cooking along Om and Rudra in the palace kitchen. Well it happens to be one such holiday in the selection process. The preparation of next task was going on since now only four contenders were left that included Vikram Aditya Thappar, Samajeet Mewar, Rohit Sippy and of course Shivaay Singh Oberoi.

Rohit had only tried and stayed back in the selection on request of Annika so that things can be a bit comfortable for her. He was a really sweet friend who had with time developed quite a bond with Shivaay also although he still don't like Annika going on a date with Rohit.

"What about aloo puri? It have been so long I have eaten aloo puri of your hands Shivaay." suggested Annika who was sitting on the kitchen slab while the Obros cooked for her. Shivaay shook his head at his girlfriend's weird obsession with Aloo Puri.

Priyanka and Aayushman were on a date while Somya and Gauri were having their fashion chats leaving Annika with the Obros. The entire servant clan were looking at the Obros and Annika weirdly because for them it's rare to see people living here cooking.

"I am so happy I am out of the selection!" exclaimed Om who had been ousted the last week. "Me too, even this idea of marrying you gives michmichi!" exclaimed Annika making faces.

"Why? I don't think I look any bit less handsome than Shivaay." teased Om as he placed a biscuit in Annika's mouth before she can react. Shivaay chuckled at both of them.  These two and their never ending teasings.

"By the way Shivaay how did you get to know all this was a plan that to Mr Oberoi's plan." asked Om remembering when after Shivika reconciled they were going to confess everything only to get surprised that Shivaay himself knew about it all along.

"Because Om you guys are my family. I have known bade papa,  I have grown up seeing all his business tactics. Also I must say Dad's acting was really too melodramatic." commented Shivaay making other chuckle. He then along with Om started sorting out the ingredients for aloo puri

"Bhabhi let's dance over our favourite song?" declared Rudra. "Which song?" asked Annika confused. "Didi that song.." said Rudra with a smug smile before continuing.

"Billu ki shadi hogi, billu ka sehra sajega, billu ghodi chadega, Billu dulha banega, billu billu...."

Before Rudra could continue an annoyed Shivaay placed a chilli in his mouth making him jump as both Om and Annika chuckled while Annika passed him a glass of water. Om then brought a glass of water and gave it to Shivaay.

"Why me?" asked Shivaay taking the glass of water and Om replied with a mischievous smile "pee le uski baat sunke mirchi to lagi hogi naa!"

"Fhat the Wuck!"

"Good one Om! " exclaimed Annika sharing a hi-fi with Om and Rudra. "Anyway now let's cook aloo puri but in .... " trailed off Shivaay as Om and Rudra completed him "in obros style!"