{The Epilogue}

Shivaay Singh Oberoi and company looked at their competitor Prince Aditya Rathore and company as both of the team were waiting expectantly for the results of who cooked the best tomato soup as Annika drank one spoon from both the cups

Shivaay Singh Oberoi and company looked at their competitor Prince Aditya Rathore and company as both of the team were waiting expectantly for the results of who cooked the best tomato soup as Annika drank one spoon from both the cups. She was stuck, she looked at her sister in laws Maya, Saachi and Priyanka. Her sisters and soon to be sister in laws Gauri and Somya who looked at her with eyes full of sympathy. Her little munchkins Vaani and Vihaan too felt bad for their bua.

So the point was Annika was seven months pregnant and The Rathores had came over to visit her as well as for the Roka and engagement of Gauri and Om which was being conducted in Mumbai. Annika had wished for Tangy Tomato soup which led to a battle of who will cook it. The Obros or Rathore brothers. The battle led to formation of two teams and Annika was now presented with two bowls of soup and she have to judge who cooked better.

Although Annika personally like Shivaay's cooking but she can't let down her brothers who had put up so much efforts. "Tell Annie who cooked better?" asked Advaith waiting impatiently for the result. Annika took a moment than mixed the two soups and drank it in a go "This one was the best."

She said as the six of them stared her with open mouths. While Shivaay, Om, Aditya and Advaith smiled at her effort Aayushman and Rudra frowned "This is not fair bhabhi." Rudra whined as Aayshman added "Exactly Didi how we will decide the winner now?"

Om smacked Rudra's head while Advaith smacked Aayushman's head as the three Obros and Rathore brothers bend on their level. First Shivaay, Omkara and Rudra kept their hands one upon another on Annika's womb and said in a whisper "Your three fathers are waiting for you Angel! "

On the other side Aditya, Advaith and Aayushman too placed their hand on Annika's womb and whispered together "and three mama's too princess!"

This led to yet another another battled this time Girls Vs Boys. While the Girl gang wanted a boy, the boy gang wanted a girl. Annika rolled her eyes before trying to stop the quarreling when much to her relief Shakti and Tej came and after kissing Annika's forehead stood in front of the gang which was fighting.

"What's going on? " asked Tej in a stern voice to which all of them turned silent "Bade papa they are fighting on the gender of the child." said Annika annoyed of the battle and relaxed that now Tej and Shakti will handle it.

"What's there to fight it's definitely a boy." said Shakti as the girl team cheered while Tej interrupted "What are you saying Shakti? It's a girl and her name will be Shanika Singh Oberoi meaning God is gracious!"

With this even they got involved in the battle. The battle was soon joined by Jhanvi who wanted a girl and Pinki who wanted a boy. Annika shook her head at her crazy family and taking Vanni and Vihaan she left toward the only sensible person left in the family that was Dadi leaving the rest to continue fighting.

----------------

"This is all because of me, I shouldn't have touched her. She is in so much  pain just because of me. I will not touch her ever again!" murmured Shivaay as he walked to and fro listening Annika shouting inside in labor pain.